Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and fenugreek

hi  is  it  ok  to  include  PM  and  fenugreek  in  my  daily  intake  of  herbs  only  i  saw  somewhere  that  it  was  not  a  good  idea  to  
take  them  together  as  it  could  be  an  estregen  overload  .i  did  some  time  ago  take  them  together  for  a  short  while  and  thought  i  had  some  improved  hair  groth  witch  i  struggle  with  .  has  any  one  taken  these  two  herbs  together  and  if  so  what  were  the  results
thanks  
debs

(20-08-2019, 04:33 PM)debbieTV Wrote:  hi  is  it  ok  to  include  PM  and  fenugreek  in  my  daily  intake  of  herbs  only  i  saw  somewhere  that  it  was  not  a  good  idea  to  
take  them  together  as  it  could  be  an  estregen  overload  .i  did  some  time  ago  take  them  together  for  a  short  while  and  thought  i  had  some  improved  hair  groth  witch  i  struggle  with  .  has  any  one  taken  these  two  herbs  together  and  if  so  what  were  the  results
thanks  
debs

hi Debbie.
what i read about FG,  it causes hair growth, maple syrup scent in normal dosing.  in high doses it also increases breast size and high blood pressure.  i have not yet tried it, but i do take BO and PM.  i;m about to order some FG myself.  i'm new here myself and just learning.  alot of info on this sight just keep reading.

I take PM and FG along with reishi.
No problems so far except what you gain from FG goes away when you stop, breast tissue from PM you keep for life.
But also am no expert, just a hobby boob grower.

(27-01-2020, 10:53 PM)Drew Wrote:  I take PM and FG along with reishi.
No problems so far except what you gain from FG goes away when you stop, breast tissue from PM you keep for life.
Wow! Those are gorgeous Drew!? I am TOTALLY new to this. Started massaging my breasts regularly (twice a day for ten minutes at least) about a week ago and started taking fenugreek just the day before yesterday. I hope I can get those results ?

P.S.
What is PM?

(28-01-2020, 11:38 PM)Bones Wrote:  

P.S.
What is PM?

Pueraria Merifca

If l was to take 500mg of PM morning and night and 1000mg Fenugreek morning and night would that increases my breast growth? I am a 45yr old guy wanting breasts.

(21-02-2020, 06:02 AM)Macphil Wrote:  If l was to take 500mg of PM morning and night and 1000mg Fenugreek morning and night would that increases my breast growth? I am a 45yr old guy wanting breasts.

hi
yes  youd  find  a  increase  in  groth  without  a  dought  ive  had  to  stop  the  PM  at  the  mo  becouse  my  breasts  have  grown  to  big  they  are  getting  to  big  to  hide  since  i  started  using  FG  and  PM  im  not  transisherning  or  anything  im  just  an  avarage  guy  so  need  to  keep  them  small
[img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=LOADED&custom1=www.breastnexum.com&custom2=%2Fnewreply.php&custom3=minisrclink.cool&t=1582269852561[/img][img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1582269852563[/img][img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=FINISHED&custom1=www.breastnexum.com&t=1582269852573[/img][img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1582269852929[/img]

If taking PM as a supplement, consider Fenugreek liquid extract for topical massage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon