Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

shrink testicles

ive  been  using  PM  for  just  over  a  year  now  1000mg  per  day  and  1000mg  saw  palmetto  also  licorice  about  50  grams  of  sweetshop  licorice  and  3  cups  of  spearmint  tea  my  testicles  have  shrunk  to  about  half  the  original  size  i  would  like  to  shrink  them  futher    has  anyone  got  any  ideas  how  this  can  be  done  my  boobs  have  grown  quite  nicely  see  pics

(15-08-2019, 05:30 PM)debbieTV Wrote:  ive  been  using  PM  for  just  over  a  year  now  1000mg  per  day  and  1000mg  saw  palmetto  also  licorice  about  50  grams  of  sweetshop  licorice  and  3  cups  of  spearmint  tea  my  testicles  have  shrunk  to  about  half  the  original  size  i  would  like  to  shrink  them  futher    has  anyone  got  any  ideas  how  this  can  be  done  my  boobs  have  grown  quite  nicely  see  pics

Well, you look terrific.

I suspect that they will continue to shrink for as long as you continue suppressing testosterone. I can't say for sure though.

(15-08-2019, 05:30 PM)debbieTV Wrote:  ive  been  using  PM  for  just  over  a  year  now  1000mg  per  day  and  1000mg  saw  palmetto  also  licorice  about  50  grams  of  sweetshop  licorice  and  3  cups  of  spearmint  tea  my  testicles  have  shrunk  to  about  half  the  original  size  i  would  like  to  shrink  them  futher    has  anyone  got  any  ideas  how  this  can  be  done  my  boobs  have  grown  quite  nicely  see  pics
DebbieTV,
you want to continue to shrink your testicles or eventually have them stop functioning entirely?  To shrink them more, stay the course you are on now. There are some meds that will virtually dry them up completely.

Cat

I like the same, shrink my testicles a lot, as much as possible. Also like to increase my breasts. But perhaps I first like to shrink my testicles as much as possible. What is the best approach?

delete

1,000mg of Tagamet (Cimetidine) a day will do it. 

>While researching Cimetidine (Tagamet) tonight I found a ton of articles stating that it does significantly increase prolactin, it does cause gynecomastia in men. 

Cimetidine is a known testicular toxicant as indicated by significantly reduced weight of male sex organs, and it causes gynecomastia in males”.

I wasn’t imagining things tonight. My entire package has shrunk significantly. In just three short days it’s 1/2 the size of what it was. Bear in mind, this is at a 1,000mg dose per day, based on stated high doses that resulted in gynecomastia.

The study goes on to say that it causes the cessation of spermatogenesis. 

Like the article mentioned, I noticed an immediate effect on loss of libido & sexual function. “The prolactin response in males is swift and occurs in association with high circulating concentration of cimetidine”. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3040935/

You could cycle on cimetidine I suppose, I'd cycle off it after some weeks because it's not great for liver function. And then spironolactone works really well for shrinking testicles, but it's bad for your kidneys.

Actual HRT estrogen injections or patches might be healthiest, followed by oral estrogen. Bioidentical estrogen seems the healthiest option.

Looking great btw

What about binaural beats? I found it at YouTube where in several the listeners claim to have effects: smaller testicles, bigger breasts etc.

Try licorice extract, what your taking is just candy.

(27-10-2019, 01:44 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Try licorice extract, what your taking is just candy.
[Image: 13b81ba3f3920a8ddbf70a2e8daeffaaf3c17876.png]

Can Licorice kill you?Too Much Black Licorice Can Kill You, FDA Recommends Caution. No matter what the season, you just can’t escape hotly contested foods. … If you’re 40 or older, eating 2 ounces of black licorice a day for at least two weeks could land you in the hospital with an irregular heart rhythm or arrhythmia. 

I too was just reading about it ,this what i found recently

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon