Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yes No Yes Maybe.....

I'm a 60ish male and about 6 years ago i began thinking about growing breasts.   the thought of having breasts gets me very excited and i think in-shape guys with titties are hot.   every day i'm in a bra, panties and skirt so the evidence suggests that i'm a little slut but i still like women and my penis.  i also enjoy being strong and work-out with weights and hit my heavybag.    my body is so thin i started taking anabolics for some muscle-mass but then i injured my shoulder and that sidelined me and i got weak again. 

i began using PM for my hair and my breasts began getting tender so i stopped.  i restarted and they again began to grow then i gave my PM to a female friend of mine so i'm waiting on a new shipment from overseas.  i'm kind-of torn.... i don't know if i want titties or not.  well, actually, i do want breasts but i'm concerned about going to beach and such and finding a woman.   i do like it when i get on the treadmill and feel them bounce even though they are small.   so the upshot is that i'm probably about 35% gay but i'm not at all attracted to most men.   transgender women are the most attractive to me and that's where most of my fantasies lie.  so i'm keeping myself in-shape and strong and do not want hips, just nice nips and titties but i'm still a bit hesitant. 

when i was taking the PM i started to get addicted and i wanted to take more and more which was surprising but what surprised me most is that the PM changed my brain dramatically.   i began to understand the female perspective which was exciting...  in my mind i'm now both male and female.   i can get on my motorcycle and be a guy or come home and be perfectly content in my bra and panties. 

i know that when my PM arrives, i'm going to start taking it because the cravings are STRONG.   so i'll probably get A's in a year or so.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(14-08-2019, 08:34 PM)TwoMees Wrote:  I'm a 60ish male and about 6 years ago i began thinking about growing breasts.   the thought of having breasts gets me very excited and i think in-shape guys with titties are hot.   every day i'm in a bra, panties and skirt so the evidence suggests that i'm a little slut but i still like women and my penis.  i also enjoy being strong and work-out with weights and hit my heavybag.    my body is so thin i started taking anabolics for some muscle-mass but then i injured my shoulder and that sidelined me and i got weak again. 

i began using PM for my hair and my breasts began getting tender so i stopped.  i restarted and they again began to grow then i gave my PM to a female friend of mine so i'm waiting on a new shipment from overseas.  i'm kind-of torn.... i don't know if i want titties or not.  well, actually, i do want breasts but i'm concerned about going to beach and such and finding a woman.   i do like it when i get on the treadmill and feel them bounce even though they are small.   so the upshot is that i'm probably about 35% gay but i'm not at all attracted to most men.   transgender women are the most attractive to me and that's where most of my fantasies lie.  so i'm keeping myself in-shape and strong and do not want hips, just nice nips and titties but i'm still a bit hesitant. 

when i was taking the PM i started to get addicted and i wanted to take more and more which was surprising but what surprised me most is that the PM changed my brain dramatically.   i began to understand the female perspective which was exciting...  in my mind i'm now both male and female.   i can get on my motorcycle and be a guy or come home and be perfectly content in my bra and panties. 

i know that when my PM arrives, i'm going to start taking it because the cravings are STRONG.   so i'll probably get A's in a year or so.
2Mees, 
I am male staying male but did want nipple growth without too much breast growth.  I did about 6 month of PM and started to see increase in my breasts and a small amount of "budding" in my nipples.  So I stopped the PM and switch over to low dose estrogen.  I use the patch to have the least amount of impact on the liver.  My nipples have filled out nicely, but I find I actually  love the feel of the estrogen and the greater sensitivity in my nipples.  Don't know where my stopping point is but I am enjoying the ride.  My point, there are a lot of options and different combinations to get the development you want.  Good luck on your journey.
Cat

the estrogen patch gave you nips?   are they prescription?

yes how did you get them ?

(15-08-2019, 01:35 AM)TwoMees Wrote:  the estrogen patch gave you nips?   are they prescription?

I go to "inhousepharmacy.vu" on the internet to order the meds.  They have a wide variety of meds available.  Started E at 2mg tablets. I used "Supplenips" to vacuum grow my nipples as well.  Changed to E patches then for about 6 month added progesterone. I had real budding and love the feel of the growth of the structure in the breast.  The result was the use of the Estrogen combined with the Supplenips I got full nipples that are very sensitive.

Cat

that site isn't loading properly.  what is the patch called?

(16-08-2019, 12:26 AM)TwoMees Wrote:  that site isn't loading properly.  what is the patch called?

To be sure...... "http://inhousepharmacy.vu"

I buy Estradot 25.  Apply one patch every 3 1/2 days.  This estrogen comes in three different dosages.  I have had good success with it.

Cat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon