Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and PM

You’re welcome! But seriously, study that thread. 
Lotus put a lot of time & effort into it for our benefit.

(09-02-2020, 06:12 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  You’re welcome! But seriously, study that thread. 
Lotus put a lot of time & effort into it for our benefit.

I def will its intresting af tbf.
Thanks for everything once again

Saw palmetto is a species of palm used to produce a supplement that's packed with health benefits. Promising research shows that saw palmetto may help increase testosterone levels,

Do not add Saw Palmetto... I cant stress this enough.

So ya if ur trying to grow breasts or feminize yourself you would want to block testosterone and raise estrogen levels... get it?

(10-02-2020, 11:06 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Saw palmetto is a species of palm used to produce a supplement that's packed with health benefits. Promising research shows that saw palmetto may help increase testosterone levels,

Do not add Saw Palmetto... I cant stress this enough.

So ya if ur trying to grow breasts or feminize yourself you would want to block testosterone and raise estrogen levels... get it?

Yea ikr i've only been on PM so far and like idk if it works but i can see some fullness. I don't feel like its budding yet.
But its only been like around 1 month so what would i expect haha ! i've been on and off to experiment with my health and everything seems to go good so far.
I might add some reishi mushrooms to block off T.

By stopping a lot of 5-alpha-reductase activity (this turns Test into DHT, the hormone that makes you horny, hairy and masculine at about 5x the strength of test) you will have more testosterone available because it's not being converted to DHT. If you're worried about this extra test, you could take pro-aromatase compounds like WP.

(11-02-2020, 12:02 AM)Phanatic Wrote:  By stopping a lot of 5-alpha-reductase activity (this turns Test into DHT, the hormone that makes you horny, hairy and masculine at about 5x the strength of test) you will have more testosterone available because it's not being converted to DHT. If you're worried about this extra test, you could take pro-aromatase compounds like WP.

Thanks alots once again ! U all have been a great help so far ^^.

Hmm so here i'm back again worrying about my breast grow, i mean it feels like they are growing but they look more like moobs.
I still take PM only and massage my breast with pm cream.
Maybe i really should start adding some reishi would that stop my boobs growing into moobs.
What do you peeps think ?

Thanks as always i really appreciate the answers ♡♡

(24-02-2020, 03:30 AM)D_x Wrote:  Hmm so here i'm back again worrying about my breast grow, i mean it feels like they are growing but they look more like moobs.
Maybe i really should start adding some reishi would that stop my boobs growing into moobs.

Men boobs is a problem. Apart the right one smaller than the left one, I'm pretty happy with the shape of my breast and I guess you say "moobs" because they are typically looking like fish eyes, this is my problem too.
I'm trying to fix this with progesterone gel 1% applied directly to the breasts.
Progesterone is supposed to create milk glands so I hope those glands will change the shape of my breasts and so give a better position to the areolas.
I'm on one week with this, the only thing I'm seeing is slight increase of the size of the areolas and some swelling of the breast.
I'm planing to respect normal menstrual cycle of women, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off..

(12-03-2020, 06:04 PM)Isabela Wrote:  
(24-02-2020, 03:30 AM)D_x Wrote:  Hmm so here i'm back again worrying about my breast grow, i mean it feels like they are growing but they look more like moobs.

Men boobs is a problem. Apart the right one smaller than the left one, I'm pretty happy with the shape of my breast and I guess you say "moobs" because they are typically looking like fish eyes, this is my problem too.
I'm trying to fix this with progesterone gel 1% applied directly to the breasts.
Progesterone is supposed to create milk glands so I hope those glands will change the shape of my breasts and so give a better position to the areolas.
I'm on one week with this, the only thing I'm seeing is slight increase of the size of the areolas and some swelling of the breast.
I'm planing to respect normal menstrual cycle of women, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off..
Hey hey,

Glad to hear that i hope progesterone is helping you on your journey !~

Ive been taking a break im back on it again but now with spearmint tea on the side ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon