Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Full-time experiment - maybe...

Thanks hun - yep, very excited, sooo looking forward to it, but crapping myself at the same time

I bet. The closest I’ve come is wearing a kilt to the local quick stop, and even that freaked me out. I did go to a nudist resort for a long weekend for my birthday, and all I bought was a kilt & skirts. I loved that. I hope we get a full report of your weekend! Vegas is a liberal town. You’ll have fun. Try to spend time on Fremont St. You’ll never fine there & have a blast. Check with some of the roaming street performers on what facilities they use. They probably don’t troupe in & out of the normal restrooms.

Well I am going to Vegas, but sadly I’ll be back in “stealth mode” by then. My 3-days en femme are going to be in Tucson - which may seem an odd place, but I’ve been there before, so feel vaguely at home when I’m there.

And, if anyone’s interested, of course I’ll give y’all (slipping into character already lol) a full report. Might even start a new travel-blog thread.

Oh! I apologize. 
I misinterpreted your destination. 
I look fwd to seeing how everything 
goes for you. I’m very much interested!

Only 6 or so weeks to go, now. Getting really excited and nervous. Slowly getting my sh!t together, and sorting out my plan of attack - when to change, what to wear, and so forth - but really looking forward to the experience.

I bet you are!

Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon