Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi all! I'm back!

(21-08-2019, 11:09 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(02-08-2019, 10:12 PM)Happyme Wrote:  It seems like the NBE traffic light has changed and all the 'Old" girls are coming back!

LOL, I was just thinking that too, the class of 2015 is returning!  Big Grin  just need Sophia and Eden now!

lovely to see you again Skye, your a fellow Youtuber as well!  

And you as well  Big Grin

Hi everyone!  I just posted a new video on my YouTube channel.  It's about my hrt and weight gain through the years.  It's a short video but I think it's a subject a lot of us deal with, maybe not everyone though.  Here's the link or follow the webpage links for me on this page or my profile.

Great video, Skye!  It is on a topic very applicable to me.  One thing that I can add is that taking bicalutimide, an anti-androgen, can make the weight gain problem worse.  I don't notice so much that my appetite has increased as that my metabolism seems to have slowed.  Added to that is that my motivation to exercise is somewhat diminished.  Of course, these changes could be related to other things, such as the effect of aging.  (I am older than you.)  In any case, I will look for you on Youtube!

(29-09-2019, 12:53 PM)spanky Wrote:  Great video, Skye!  It is on a topic very applicable to me.  One thing that I can add is that taking bicalutimide, an anti-androgen, can make the weight gain problem worse.  I don't notice so much that my appetite has increased as that my metabolism seems to have slowed.  Added to that is that my motivation to exercise is somewhat diminished.  Of course, these changes could be related to other things, such as the effect of aging.  (I am older than you.)  In any case, I will look for you on Youtube!

That's the funny thing about E vs. T, it can change your psychology and motivations.  Not to mention, transitioning in itself is having to relearn your place in life lol.  

Definitely, those hormones effect your metabolism. As well, anyone who has not been involved in any kind of regular exercise program and has been eating the typical American based diet void in whole foods and/or not tracking how much they eat either too much/too little will definitely ruin your metabolism.  Age is a factor, but is relative to the before mentioned reasons.  I'm 50 yo, and in the video, at least I think I mentioned that I did not exercise and eat well before 2 years ago.  My metabolism was in the deepest pit of hell.  I woke up one day and looked in the mirror and hated what was happening to me.  I looked older than I felt I should of.  I wasn't ready to throw in the towel and accept it.  I found my motivation and decided I would change my life yet once again.  

Not everyone experiences the same thing on hrt because everyone's bodies/psychology/lifestyle is different.  But past 19 years of my transition, This subject is typical of many who in the mtf community has gone through this experience.

Yup, nearly 4 years in and I`m defo noticing a slight increasearound the middle for some reason? I`m still a UK size 8 to 10, but i`m leaning more towards just the 10 as time goes on. my daily Chocolate intake has increased though, so maybe that`s the cause (I keep telling myself it isn`t), maybe I`ll start looking for organic Whole Chocolate instead?

Hey y'all!  Just did another video!

You look great, I'd certainly never peg you as 50, or a male.

(17-10-2019, 01:50 AM)Phanatic Wrote:  You look great, I'd certainly never peg you as 50, or a male.

Aww, thanks Smile

Hey everyone!  Some recent events have come up with YouTube.  The Fed-FTC went after YT and YT lost.  Because of that, YT is paying a huge settlement (which is a drop in the bucket) however, in this settlement leaves it's content creators fully liable and leave us open for a full audit by the FTC of our videos.  If they deem the content in violation of COPPA (child protection law) laws, we can be find $42,000 per video as well as be sued and shut down.  From what I've read, the criteria to determine what is child oriented or directed towards children is so vague that you are basically playing Russian roulette with the laws.  I'm waiting to see if there are any clarification in the way things will be implemented by Jan 2020.  If it's as bad as things seem, YT is forever changed and I will no longer have my channel that I've built in the last 4 years.  Worst yet, there are thousands and thousands of folks whose livelihood will literally be lost because of this. If you want details, just go on YouTube and put in the search terms coppa and youtube.  It's a huge deal right now.  

Thanks everyone who's interacted with me on my channel.

(20-11-2019, 10:22 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  Hey everyone!  Some recent events have come up with YouTube.  The Fed-FTC went after YT and YT lost.  Because of that, YT is paying a huge settlement (which is a drop in the bucket) however, in this settlement leaves it's content creators fully liable and leave us open for a full audit by the FTC of our videos.  If they deem the content in violation of COPPA (child protection law) laws, we can be find $42,000 per video as well as be sued and shut down.  From what I've read, the criteria to determine what is child oriented or directed towards children is so vague that you are basically playing Russian roulette with the laws.  I'm waiting to see if there are any clarification in the way things will be implemented by Jan 2020.  If it's as bad as things seem, YT is forever changed and I will no longer have my channel that I've built in the last 4 years.  Worst yet, there are thousands and thousands of folks whose livelihood will literally be lost because of this. If you want details, just go on YouTube and put in the search terms coppa and youtube.  It's a huge deal right now.  

Thanks everyone who's interacted with me on my channel.

I cannot imagine anyone arguing with a straight face that your videos are "child oriented."  A truly vindictive and transphobic prosecutor could give it a try, but I am pretty sure they would lose.  That does not mean that they could not put you through a legal wringer and make you run up legal fees, although you might get ACLU or similar support.  In any case, such a prosecution would be a gross misuse of the law.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon