Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi all! I'm back!

well I`m sure as hell not taking my channel down! and if they want to sue me, well Good f**kin luck with that too! Big Grin

Not that it`ll affect record sales because my music`s hosted in others places too (Spotify, iTunes, patreon etc...) it`s the principal of it.

(24-11-2019, 11:22 PM)Katie Wrote:  well I`m sure as hell not taking my channel down! and if they want to sue me, well Good f**kin luck with that too!  Big Grin

Not that it`ll affect record sales because my music`s hosted in others places too (Spotify, iTunes, patreon etc...) it`s the principal of it.

Katie - 

How would I find your channel?

spanky

(25-11-2019, 07:26 PM)spanky Wrote:  Katie - 

spanky

I`ll send you the link in a PM Cool

if anyone else wants it, just PM me. xx

edited to add: Spanky, your inbox is full, I can`t send you a PM.

(25-11-2019, 10:34 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(25-11-2019, 07:26 PM)spanky Wrote:  Katie - 

spanky

I`ll send you the link in a PM  Cool

if anyone else wants it, just PM me. xx

edited to add: Spanky, your inbox is full, I can`t send you a PM.

So sorry!  I've deleted a bunch of messages.  (It didn't seem that full.)

Hmmm... it`s still saying:
"Please correct the following errors before continuing:
spanky has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent."

deleting them is kinda weird, you have to move them to deleted, and then delete the trash can folder, it`s a 2 step thingy.
Confused me for a while! LOL

here`s link to my last single, you can get to my home page from there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcq5o3AWLGU

(25-11-2019, 11:06 PM)Katie Wrote:  Hmmm... it`s still saying:
"Please correct the following errors before continuing:
spanky has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent."

deleting them is kinda weird, you have to move them to deleted, and then delete the trash can  folder, it`s a 2 step thingy.
Confused me for a while! LOL

here`s link to my last single, you can get to my home page from there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcq5o3AWLGU

Geez!  I am so sorry!  I have now emptied the Trash Can.  I hope this frees up space.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon