Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how long lasting is BO?

no i dont mean body odor ..lol, been wondering if you take it for a year and then stop does your body fight to change back or is it permanent ?
well breast size reduce ,will man hood return ?
i always understood that the PM will not be a lasting effect but how strong is BO?

I haven't stopped taking it, so can't say for sure, but I think the usual of any breast tissue you develop will stay, but anything else would likely revert over time.

(10-04-2019, 01:52 AM)michelle street Wrote:  no i dont mean body odor ..lol, been wondering if you take it for a year and then stop does your body fight to change back or is it permanent ?
well breast size reduce ,will man hood return ?
i always understood that the PM will not be a lasting effect but how strong is BO?

I don't have direct experience with BO but I read many reports about it. It seems that the estrogens contained in BO can and will be stored in the fat tissue in the body. This means that they will still be released slowly as the fat is used. This can take a long time and that's why many people say that BO is "permanent".
Depending on how long you've  been on BO and how much tissue you have accumulated you may need a long time to purge the estrogens from your body.

may of found info here https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24069  probably not though

I was on BO for four months. I started with a low dose and did a graduated ramp up month by month. BO didn’t affect my male function, it made my skin feel incredible. Same for my mental outlook. I noticed immediate boob growth, but that only noticeably lasted a couple of weeks. Something might have been happening, but I couldn’t really tell. After that, I restarted on PM, looking for more physical changes. 

I’ve read many accounts of people going past the mythical six month mark, and none of the advertised changes were lasting. Plenty of people were on BO for more than a year, and they weren’t permanently changed. 

It seems something in the last few months made me question whether my run had any permanent effects, but I can’t recall right now what that was. 

I do like BO, and after I hopefully gain more bust size, I wouldn’t mind another 4-6 month run of BO. I loved all the effects of BO, I just feel that I grow boobs better on PM.

seams like i have picked up here that  9 months is a better length to expect or see changes , i remember though it was feb this year i was getting discouraged but i noticed in pics i had been using to track my self i was seeing a line developing at the lower part of my chest ( i guess i should say breast but its still getting new to me to think that way)

well if it wasn't for taking pics and try to stand the same way i wouldn't of noticed ,i feel that my growth is staying on increasing the sides starting under my arm pits and hopefully working forward

i figure i will try 2 years at least and track myself , but eventually i want to try PM at age 51 soon ,i hope to be well developed in 5 years

I started NBE at 54. 
I sure as hell ain’t quitting, either!

BO size is constant.Weigh loss and breast size is not constant. Sexual function can actually change to more feminine. Breast sensations and change to accepting.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon