Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Butt & Hip Growth

This is something I only know a little about.

I do know that high doses of zinc can stop Test aromatizing to estradiol, but it can also stop Test turning into DHT. It does this by inhibiting the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme. So perhaps SP works in a similar fashion, it definitely stops test turning into DHT to some degree. It will definitely stop masculization to some degree but in turn perhaps it stops testosterone from turning into estradiol. I can only theorize, really.

By taking a pro-aromatase compound you are lowering levels of testosterone and increasing levels of natural estradiol. Not sure what effect it would have on DHT.

Hi Bev,

Can't remember exactly when it happened, but I would say I definitely got hip/butt growth with pm.  (It actually snuck up on me believe it or not).  Maybe the change took a year or two?

Hello Bev,

I started PM last fall, however I had been taking Maca for months prior.
Recently I pulled on a pair of jean shorts, and they were tighter and took more effort to put on.
If anything is bigger, beside my breasts, it's also my butt and thighs. I definitely look and feel rounder back there. 
And I've added fat around my waist, sort of a minor muffing top thing.

My skinny jeans are also fitting more snuggly. Seeing my rounder seat filling out the jeans makes me smile.
My hips are no wider.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon