Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Butt & Hip Growth

Hi all,

Just a question I've been wanting to ask  you girls who have been at it for a long time already.

How long does it take for the female form to start manifesting itself, wrt butt, hip and upper legs.

I have some growth, but it may as well be my imagination. Breasts yes, undeniable, but the rest I'm not so sure about. How long does it take, and how big are the changes, and how has it altered your bodies? 

I've been at it for 6 months now and it isn't clear to me whether anything has started to transform yet.

X

Bev.

(22-07-2019, 07:58 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Hi all,

Just a question I've been wanting to ask  you girls who have been at it for a long time already.

How long does it take for the female form to start manifesting itself, wrt butt, hip and upper legs.

I have some growth, but it may as well be my imagination. Breasts yes, undeniable, but the rest I'm not so sure about. How long does it take, and how big are the changes, and how has it altered your bodies? 

I've been at it for 6 months now and it isn't clear to me whether anything has started to transform yet.

X

Bev.

Well, fwiw, I've been on PM for a shade under 9 years and I'm still waiting for any changes other than breast development ( which I'm reasonably happy with).

(22-07-2019, 10:52 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(22-07-2019, 07:58 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Hi all,

X

Bev.

Well, fwiw, I've been on PM for a shade under 9 years and I'm still waiting for any changes other than breast development ( which I'm reasonably happy with).

Oh well, then there's no reason to look in the mirror every night. I just want a bigger rounder butt, but this may or may not happen. Either way I'll keep watching. 

I actually DO feel a difference in my butt. My Levis are definitely tighter and there's definitely a bit more fat there. I can feel it when I sit on my office chair that I know very well. But it still looks the same to me though. 

Anyway, thanks hon.

XXX

Bev

I think it happened to me about the 18 month mark. 
I now have a ghetto booty that is honestly my most 
noticeable feature. PM added much to my butt. Even
the “haunches” on top of my ass. I like the way it looks 
but hate any sexual connotations associated with an ass. 
That’s just me, because I always was an ass man. PM
definitely gives you more than just boobs. I’ve been 
at this for going on four years, and it happens slowly.

(22-07-2019, 05:12 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I think it happened to me about the 18 month mark. 
I now have a ghetto booty that is honestly my most 
noticeable feature. PM added much to my butt. Even
the “haunches” on top of my ass. I like the way it looks 
but hate any sexual connotations associated with an ass. 
That’s just me, because I always was an ass man. PM
definitely gives you more than just boobs. I’ve been 
at this for going on four years, and it happens slowly.

Well I'm only into my 6th month now so I have a way to go then. But I'm in it for the long haul and definitely looking forward to a bigger booty. I have bout 1 1/2 inches of breast now and this is actually good enough for me. Too big and it will become awkward, especially in guy mode. And I also feel more feminine, which helps a lot, which feels so good when I dress up.

OMG what does the future hold! Rolleyes

I'm on year four now and hips have started to get bigger as well, so it does take time. I have this like bone sticking out now on my left side, its kind of weird. 

PM has always added to my butt, which I think looks damn good right now. I've done PM and BO on and off, just started with PM and SP first time taking SP. So who knows if it does anything more or not, but will post on my thread if I see anything worthwhile.

(24-07-2019, 03:56 AM)shaneny Wrote:  I'm on year four now and hips have started to get bigger as well, so it does take time. I have this like bone sticking out now on my left side, its kind of weird. 

PM has always added to my butt, which I think looks damn good right now. I've done PM and BO on and off, just started with PM and SP first time taking SP. So who knows if it does anything more or not, but will post on my thread if I see anything worthwhile.

I've read here and there that the addition of SP can actually counter the effects of estrogen (PM) so do some more research about SP. I haven't used it because of this. I think its its only good for guys who want to lessen the effects of hair loss and prostate problems. However I could be wrong.

Bev

SP   I would not use either. White P is a better choice I read from Lotus a while back. my 2 cents

I thought I had read that too, but then there's so many people who mix the two, who knows. Worst case, it was a waste of seven bucks.

search for it I think Lotus has it under a few topics

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon