Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to start?

(02-09-2019, 10:15 AM)Elkel Wrote:  Thank you all for your help and guidance.

I decided to go the PM and WP route but not sure about correct dosages. I'm taking 1000mg PM in the morning and 1000mg in the evening. WP I only take 1 capsule in the mornings only. I also take 2 spearmint caps in the morning.

I'm still reading thru all posts on the forum, trying to gain as much information as possible. There is soo much information and as a newbie, you get overwhelmed. I also came across a couple of posts, some preferring extracts over pills. 

On Hawaii Pharm I found extracts and the strength and dosage indicated as:
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v. (No other strengths indicated)
Dosage: 20-30 drops in a glass of water/juice/tea, 3-4 times a day.

I guess extracts are better than capsules but how much extract to take if its stronger than capsules? For WP, is 3-4 doses of extract not too much, or is one dose of extract per day enough? The same goes with Reishi Mushroom??

I personally would stay on the lower side all everything your taking. Low and slow is so much better, to much E can just store fat and stunt breast growth. Plus easy on your liver. Just my 2 cents but I am speaking from mine and others experiences. I would feel better for you IMOP with 1500 PM total. AM, late afternoon, and bedtime dosages. I like the idea of a steady stream and I think everything else looks good too.

It takes girls years to grow into a women, we can go a bit faster to a point. I just dont want you to have any ill side effects. Best wishes..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Where to start? - by Elkel - 22-07-2019, 06:20 AM
RE: Where to start? - by Stevenator. - 22-07-2019, 06:22 AM
RE: Where to start? - by michelle street - 22-07-2019, 11:22 AM
RE: Where to start? - by VergeOfDiscovery - 28-07-2019, 02:41 AM
RE: Where to start? - by Elkel - 02-09-2019, 10:15 AM
RE: Where to start? - by happyboobs - 02-09-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Where to start? - by Elkel - 03-09-2019, 10:52 AM
RE: Where to start? - by dawn - 03-09-2019, 11:25 PM