Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to start?

Hi all,

I was waiting for all my herbs to arrive before starting my first post. Like some, I was lurking around, reading and gaining advice from what all are sharing on this wonderful forum.

I am 45, overweight, have some moobs and have a lot of fat but, I am now on a strict low carb, high fat and protein diet to lose weight. Having moobs for many years already, I always was craving to have firmer B-cup boobs. Pharma HRT is not on the table, for now.

As I was reading all the advices I ordered some herbs and a Noogleberry. I was ordering as I was reading through the forum so, whilst some were having success with Fenugreek, I ordered Fenugreek. Success with this, I ordered this. Success with that, I ordered that…

So, what do I have in my arsenal:
Noogleberry
Fenugreek caps 610mg = 1000 caps
Saw Palmetto caps 450mg = 400 caps
White Peony caps 500mg = 120 caps
Spearmint caps 400mg = 120 caps
Pueraria Mirifica caps 500mg = 200 caps
Ovarian Grandular caps 250mg = 240 caps

I am aware that each person has different results with different herbs and also, I know it takes time. After reading a lot also concluded that WP is better than SP. Not wanting to waist money and herbs, I would like your advice on where to start, with what first and how to go about it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Start here: 

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

if i may ,the list you have of things on hand

Pueraria Mirifica caps 500mg = 200 caps
Ovarian Grandular caps 250mg = 240 caps

as long as you dont mix them together pm is known to allow better performance down below

b.o. i can account for first hand after i have been on 10 months performance below is harder ,but is my preference

at ether option you can expect it will take years to get to a major result ( i started on bo in 8-2018 and in 2-2019 i could start to feel and see changes ) ,keep pictures as a time line for your self ,this may  give you the confirmation you need to see changes

those other herbs i dare say you would need to take a lethal amount to see effects

That's a lot of stuff to take and likely too much for one's system.

Focus on a few things. 

Of what you mentioned, Noogle, PM and fenugreek sound good.

And if doing PM via capsules, perhaps try fenugreek by liquid extract topically.

One's system and liver can only process so much. Personally, I would not take all those different supplements at once for any purpose.

Thank you all for your help and guidance.

I decided to go the PM and WP route but not sure about correct dosages. I'm taking 1000mg PM in the morning and 1000mg in the evening. WP I only take 1 capsule in the mornings only. I also take 2 spearmint caps in the morning.

I'm still reading thru all posts on the forum, trying to gain as much information as possible. There is soo much information and as a newbie, you get overwhelmed. I also came across a couple of posts, some preferring extracts over pills. 

On Hawaii Pharm I found extracts and the strength and dosage indicated as:
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v. (No other strengths indicated)
Dosage: 20-30 drops in a glass of water/juice/tea, 3-4 times a day.

I guess extracts are better than capsules but how much extract to take if its stronger than capsules? For WP, is 3-4 doses of extract not too much, or is one dose of extract per day enough? The same goes with Reishi Mushroom??

(02-09-2019, 10:15 AM)Elkel Wrote:  Thank you all for your help and guidance.

I decided to go the PM and WP route but not sure about correct dosages. I'm taking 1000mg PM in the morning and 1000mg in the evening. WP I only take 1 capsule in the mornings only. I also take 2 spearmint caps in the morning.

I'm still reading thru all posts on the forum, trying to gain as much information as possible. There is soo much information and as a newbie, you get overwhelmed. I also came across a couple of posts, some preferring extracts over pills. 

Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v. (No other strengths indicated)

I guess extracts are better than capsules but how much extract to take if its stronger than capsules? For WP, is 3-4 doses of extract not too much, or is one dose of extract per day enough? The same goes with Reishi Mushroom??

I personally would stay on the lower side all everything your taking. Low and slow is so much better, to much E can just store fat and stunt breast growth. Plus easy on your liver. Just my 2 cents but I am speaking from mine and others experiences. I would feel better for you IMOP with 1500 PM total. AM, late afternoon, and bedtime dosages. I like the idea of a steady stream and I think everything else looks good too.

It takes girls years to grow into a women, we can go a bit faster to a point. I just dont want you to have any ill side effects. Best wishes..

(02-09-2019, 02:52 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  

I personally would stay on the lower side all everything your taking. Low and slow is so much better, to much E can just store fat and stunt breast growth. Plus easy on your liver. Just my 2 cents but I am speaking from mine and others experiences. I would feel better for you IMOP with 1500 PM total. AM, late afternoon, and bedtime dosages. I like the idea of a steady stream and I think everything else looks good too.

It takes girls years to grow into a women, we can go a bit faster to a point. I just dont want you to have any ill side effects. Best wishes..

Thank you for the reply and advice. I realize it will take time and I am in no rush. I want to do it right, using the right methods and herbs to grow also like you and others, very feminine shaped boobs, not pointed and not East West growth.

(03-09-2019, 10:52 AM)Elkel Wrote:  
(02-09-2019, 02:52 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  

Thank you for the reply and advice. I realize it will take time and I am in no rush. I want to do it right, using the right methods and herbs to grow also like you and others, very feminine shaped boobs, not pointed and not East West growth.

We don't get to pick and choose how they grow, unfortunately. Most bio males experience east/west growth. there's some debate if they can be trained to grow more forward using bras or massage/stretching exercises.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon