Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

It's kind of embarring to ask this, but...

If by RM, you mean Reishi Mushroom, it’s commonly referred to here as RR, for Red Reishi ... RR blocks DHT better than anything else, and DHT is the enemy of boobie growth. WP is a very good AA, and they both can be combined. I tend to get by with Green Tea & Spearmint Tea together. Good Luck! I look forward to your progress!

(17-07-2019, 02:07 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  If by RM, you mean Reishi Mushroom, it’s commonly referred to here as RR, for Red Reishi ... RR blocks DHT better than anything else, and DHT is the enemy of boobie growth. WP is a very good AA, and they both can be combined. I tend to get by with Green Tea & Spearmint Tea together. Good Luck! I look forward to your progress!

Very correct yes! RR = Red Reishi.

Jamie-May, I dropped WP when I ran out 3 months ago and continued with PM 1000mg/day  & RR 1000mg/day, and there has been no decrease in my progress, so I'm dropping it permanently. I am continuing with the WP & RR after restarting a week ago after taking break from it for 3 weeks (due to other factors)

I will be on this dose until I die, or until I decide to go full tilt pharma.

I suggest you take exactly what I take. Don't worry about starting 500mg/day first. My dosing is real easy and slow and you don't have to worry about it. You'll start feeling the changes after a few weeks, a combination of a good mental feeling along with small physical changes, but nothing that will make you go OMG! Then changes will manifest themselves gradually and naturally and you will enjoy it. So just keep it steady and slow. You have infinite time. Too much estrogen isn't healthy anyway, so why overdose and waste all the money. And too much estrogen can stifle development too according to what I have read.

To measure your bra size take a tape measure and put it around your chest just under your breasts. Then inhale to swell the chest a bit, and don't exhale while you're measuring. This will tell you the bra size. If you measure 38", get a 38, or try a 40. You will definitely have an AA or A cup size. From experience I can tell you that there is nothing worse than a bra that is too tight. So you're probably good for a 38 AA or A cup.

X

Bev

(17-07-2019, 02:07 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  If by RM, you mean Reishi Mushroom, it’s commonly referred to here as RR, for Red Reishi ... RR blocks DHT better than anything else, and DHT is the enemy of boobie growth. WP is a very good AA, and they both can be combined. I tend to get by with Green Tea & Spearmint Tea together. Good Luck! I look forward to your progress!

Green tea gives me severe cramps and diarrhoea! I can't take that. I think its great for weight loss though!  Sad

You know, I am a pretty avid tea drinker so I may try some of that out. I already have some green teas and herbal teas so I'll see what I can do. And thanks!

(17-07-2019, 07:43 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Very correct yes! RR = Red Reishi.

Jamie-May, I dropped WP when I ran out 3 months ago and continued with PM 1000mg/day & RR 1000mg/day, and there has been no decrease in my progress, so I'm dropping it permanently. I am continuing with the WP & RR after restarting a week ago after taking break from it for 3 weeks (due to other factors)

I will be on this dose until I die, or until I decide to go full tilt pharma.

I suggest you take exactly what I take. Don't worry about starting 500mg/day first. My dosing is real easy and slow and you don't have to worry about it. You'll start feeling the changes after a few weeks, a combination of a good mental feeling along with small physical changes, but nothing that will make you go OMG! Then changes will manifest themselves gradually and naturally and you will enjoy it. So just keep it steady and slow. You have infinite time. Too much estrogen isn't healthy anyway, so why overdose and waste all the money. And too much estrogen can stifle development too according to what I have read.

To measure your bra size take a tape measure and put it around your chest just under your breasts. Then inhale to swell the chest a bit, and don't exhale while you're measuring. This will tell you the bra size. If you measure 38", get a 38, or try a 40. You will definitely have an AA or A cup size. From experience I can tell you that there is nothing worse than a bra that is too tight. So you're probably good for a 38 AA or A cup.

X

Bev

Sounds good! I'm pretty excited to start!

As you said however, I want to take it slowly at least at first to see how everything effects me. After a year or three I may even take more drastic measures with pharma myself depending on how things go and how I feel. For now though, beyond massage, and the eventual inclusion of PM and RR whenever I can pick some up, I think I'm going to try to find a good diet too. Been needing one anyway. I also plan to start a new workout routine next week that is meant for a more lithe and girlish figure and see how that pans out. I know stuff like PM is supposed to add weight, but if I can lose or maintain weight in the places I don't want fat to be than that'd be great.

All in all I'm very ecstatic about trying this all out, trying on my first very own bra at some point, and seeing what I can become!

From the Breast Growing Notes .... 

Spearmint-anti-androgenic properties reduce the level of free testosterone in the blood, while leaving total testosterone and DHEAS unaffected.

Green Tea Epigallocatechin-Green tea (camellia)-Reduce's the conversion of free testosterone into DHT and also raises SHBG (sex-hormone-binding-globulin). The Polyphenols in green tea promotes aromatase, anti-oxidation, estrogen, modifies signaling transduction pathways, relieves oxidative stress (reduces lipid oxidation), possess potent iron-chelating radical-scavenging and anti-inflammatory activities (polyphenols are powerful free radical destroyers), protects against neurological diseases. Green tea catechins ameliorate adipose insulin resistance. (By far an NBE super food that should be in every program). 

(17-07-2019, 03:40 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  From the Breast Growing Notes .... 

Spearmint-anti-androgenic properties reduce the level of free testosterone in the blood, while leaving total testosterone and DHEAS unaffected.

Green Tea Epigallocatechin-Green tea (camellia)-Reduce's the conversion of free testosterone into DHT and also raises SHBG (sex-hormone-binding-globulin). The Polyphenols in green tea promotes aromatase, anti-oxidation, estrogen, modifies signaling transduction pathways, relieves oxidative stress (reduces lipid oxidation), possess potent iron-chelating radical-scavenging and anti-inflammatory activities (polyphenols are powerful free radical destroyers), protects against neurological diseases. Green tea catechins ameliorate adipose insulin resistance. (By far an NBE super food that should be in every program). 

Certainly sounds like green tea can help for sure. Do you just drink yours or take like green tea extracts? If you do just drink it, how much tea should you drink?

As for PM and RR, can anyone suggest some of the better brands that can be bought in the USA?

Ainterol Herbs is the brand that most PM users trust. It seems. Their new strain is supposedly their strongest yet. I’ve been using Herbal for Health brand off Amazon for the last several years. My next batch of PM will be the stronger strain from Ainterol Herbs. As far as Green Tea goes, I’m lazy. I just drop three green tea bags and one Spearmint tea bag in a large glass and drink off them all day. I just keep refilling the glass wit her water. Lotus once shared with me the brand she uses but I cannot remember which one it was. It was in powder form. Bitter, if I’m not mistaken, but as fresh as you can get.

Ainterol is the go to for many with regard to PM. ainterolherbs.com is a reseller for them here in the US. Check out their "Shipped From The USA" section for Ainterol products that are shipped here in the US without having to come from overseas. There are also a couple of major Ainterol resellers on eBay. They should be obvious as they have tons of sales and high marks. Ainterol can also be ordered on Amazon but it will likely be overpriced.

Thanks for the recommendations. I've been looking into Ainterol. I'll probably pick up a couple bottles from them when I order. Still looking into brands for RR. And as for tea I have a green tea mix that has spearmint in it already so been drinking that more. I also have some powdered matcha green tea, but not sure if that is supposed to be better or worse than normal green tea for the benefits we are looking for.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon