Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First GIC appointment!

Congratulations, Katie!  You are courageous.

Well... I had a letter back from them with their diagnosis and I`m definitely what I say I am! (Like Duuugh! LOL) and this is letter number 1 to go towards the 2 letters I need to get my GRC so I can have my Birth Cert corrected.
a week later I get another letter with my Second Appointment!!! Big Grin
it`s on Oct 1`st at 10am, this time it`ll be a physical exam too (not looking forward to THAT!).
if this shrink agrees with the first shrink then I get my 2 letters! and also 100% legit HRT from a high street chemist instead of the black market! (Damn that`s gunna save me some money! LOL). and of course after that I`m well on my way towards SRS.
I don`t think there`s any appointments after these 2 other than a pre-surgery assesment and they also explain what they`re going to do, then it`s the hospital date!

It all feels like it`s happening really quick after 3.5 years of Me controlling the transition, and now they`re taking over, it`s a strange feeling I can`t explain, I think "Shit just got SERIOUS!" kinda sums it up LOL

Congratulations, Katie. I wish you the best.

Thank you! xx

Oh sweetie
I think you have been serious for a long time
X
Julie

If all goes well on 10/1/19, when do you think you will have the surgery?

Catbeginner

I`m not sure to be honest, the waiting list is quite variable depending on the GIC you`re under, but I`m hoping sometime next year.
I`m all ready for my visit on Oct 1`st for second Psych assesment, and when I get the letter back with the results I can apply for my Gender recognition certificate and get my birth cert changed BEFORE having the Op (you know, just in case Wink )
the Ironic thing is, there`s actually a Shortage of HRT in the UK now, just as I`m about to get my First (official) script for it!
I`v also had my first blood test results (as requested by the GIC doc) and my self medding has done No harm at all, in fact I`m healthier now than I was 3 years ago when I had my first test, everything`s well within the female range as well so I guess working out your dose according to how you body feels actually works!
the most surprising part of all is that Non of doctors have told me to stop self medding, I though that would have been the first words out their mouth! LOL
My GP said I look amazing, and if she didn`t know I was trans she would never have guessed! (I didn`t offer to prove it LOL).

(24-09-2019, 04:03 PM)Katie Wrote:  I`m not sure to be honest, the waiting list is quite variable depending on the GIC you`re under, but I`m hoping sometime next year.
I`m all ready for my visit on Oct 1`st for second Psych assesment, and when I get the letter back with the results I can apply for my Gender recognition certificate and get my birth cert changed BEFORE having the Op (you know, just in case  Wink  )
the Ironic thing is, there`s actually a Shortage of HRT in the UK now, just as I`m about to get my First (official) script for it!
I`v also had my first blood test results (as requested by the GIC doc) and my self medding has done No harm at all, in fact I`m healthier now than I was 3 years ago when I had my first test, everything`s well within the female range as well so I guess working out your dose according to how you body feels actually works!
the most surprising part of all is that Non of doctors have told me to stop self medding, I though that would have been the first words out their mouth! LOL
My GP said I look amazing, and if she didn`t know I was trans she would never have guessed! (I didn`t offer to prove it LOL).

Oh MY, you should of showed your "dipstick" to prove you WERE able to check the oil ! !    Big Grin

I`v kinda been putting off posting about my second assesment, this was a FULL physical one as well as the psych element.
he seems convinced that I have an intersex condition (that I didn`t know about), and that one of my testicles may contain Ovarian material (that explains the pain I`v had in it all my life since puberty!) and also the fact that any "enlargement" down below often leads to blood in the semen, because the seminal duct isn`t made of the same material as it is in men, so the stretching causes micro tears along the length. Knowing this officially did put my mind at rest though, it`s something I`d always worried about since I was a teen but never dared say anything to anyone. there`s also a few other things too that give me away and he constantly kept asking me "are you Sure nothing was ever said about when you were born?" "did you your mother ever mention about anything strange when you were born?" etc... several times he said stuff like this, of course nobody ever said anything to me so I couldn`t answer him.
he asked me "have you ever had any problems while you`ve been out as yourself?" and the answer was "nope, nothing" then he said "I`m not surprised" and carried on writing.
Turns out I`m only 5 foot 5 and 3 quarters as well, so I`m not as tall as I though I was? he asked if I`d had any FFS and seemed surprised when I said no (I think he was refering to my complete lack of Adams apple). But I did get a "Well said" from the nurse chaperone that was there when I replied indignantly "No,they`re real!" when he asked about breast implants, her reaction made me smile and give her a mental High 5.
He`s perefctly happy with putting me forwards for surgery and will be sending prescription instructions to my GP when they can get the 2 computer systems talking to each other (what ever happend to a good old fashioned letter!?).
apparently I need to fill in a Totally seperate form and get it filled in by him in order to get my birth cert, the assesment letter isn`t was the GRC panel want (more stupid red tape that nobody bothered to tell me!), so I have to start a whole new project now just to get that sorted, and I need it done before I have surgery (just in case).

I know this will probably sound crazy, but I was kinda getting used to the idea of being trans even though I don`t feel trans. and now I find out all this and I feel like I`m back to square 1 again, What the F**k am I???? Sad and it`s kind of a dark place to be in. he obviously knows something I don`t, and to be honest I`m not even sure I want to know!

I really didn`t want to make this post (not least because I don`t want to feel like I don`t belong), but because it May help someone else in the future that`s going through the exact same thing (or symptoms) and has had the same worries as I`v had almost all my life.

Well Katie, it seems to me that you have the best, or close too, a very good reason to run and get your true sex on..  While Trans Females maybe only trans due to brain or chemical activity, you have quite a bit more reason.

Not only your Dysphoria, but your native longing to be a female is the true you.  If anyone had a right , you sure do to get your surgery.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon