Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First GIC appointment!

What can I say, the class of 2015 is soon to have another graduate!
I had my first GIC appointment after a 2 year 8 month wait, and will be seeing my first doctor this Thursday.
Since I`v already been provably living as myself full time now for nearly 3 years and have been on HRT for over 3.5 years, it`s very likely I`ll be fast-tracked through the system towards surgery! (hopefully next year sometime), and be getting my birth certificate corrected before that.

And to think... it all started with a little herbal pill! Cool

Yea!
Good on ya Katie.
Glad to hear the good news.
Bobbi

Thanks sweetie! xx

(08-07-2019, 04:50 PM)Katie Wrote:  What can I say, the class of 2015 is soon to have another graduate!
I had my first GIC appointment after a 2 year 8 month wait, and will be seeing my first doctor this Thursday.
Since I`v already been provably living as myself full time now for nearly 3 years and have been on HRT for over 3.5 years, it`s very likely I`ll be fast-tracked through the system towards surgery! (hopefully next year sometime), and be getting my birth certificate corrected before that.

And to think... it all started with a little herbal pill!  Cool

How frigging AWESOME is that ...Sooo happy for you.

Very happy for you Katie!  XO

Thanks! xx

The appointment went well, though I didn`t quite understand all of what he was saying, but the psych assesment agrees that I am indeed female with a few body annomalies, one of they things they wrote was "Gender Incongruent".... Like Duuuuh! LOL

I have to have some baseline blood test taken 4 weeks before my next appointment which will be in 3-4 months time, and that will be for my Second Psych assesment, a physical exam, and probably a script for hormones and blockers. I did explain that I`v been on HRT for nearly 4 years now and that the "baseline" wont be what they usually see! Big Grin so they wrote on the blood test form that it Must state "transsexual" otherwise the lab won`t do the some of the tests, so I`m not looking forwards to that!

They also cleared funding for laser/electrolysis, so that will help out a bit too.

The adventure Continues!...

Yo GIRL go
X

Julie 
X

Nice ..❤

Very Good News Katie, happy for you dear! You go girl.. you are an inspiration to so many!

(26-07-2019, 10:06 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Yo GIRL go
X

Julie 
X

Well! look who's back!
Glad to see your still with us.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon