Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

I will definitely make an after action report about NBE to this thread with all the data I've gathered and write in depth about my experience to give a decent closure, I should make a timeline picture showing how it has been since the day one. Smile When I find the time for it, I have quite a lot of stuff going on right now so that will take a while.

I’m the 901st reply to this thread that’s now on page 91.

My God DiDi. those are beautiful breasts- way more than a double handful. What size were they before you transitioned, and were they a factor in the decision as mine were.

(30-09-2021, 09:42 PM)Connie Wrote:  My God DiDi. those are beautiful breasts- way more than a double handful. What size were they before you transitioned, and were they a factor in the decision as mine were.

Ho Connie, you're on my old thread for some reason, the newer one is.... Well, new. Its on the HRT subforum. Big Grin

Umm, before I transitioned is a bit difficult question to answer as I don't have an obvious point in time where that started, it was very gradual process... But I knew for certain where this is going to end up almost a year ago, around Jan-Feb this year I knew its not gonna be herbs only... I wanted to  walk that road first though while finding out about other options. Our lovely Lotus helped me out a lot with everything. As in what size is bit difficult to answer as I didn't start consistently measuring until later on.

Haha, I need like one and half of my hands for one... xD Or something like that. This old thread has been dormant for a while, the up to date thread is here: https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30169&page=15

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon