Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

I tend to think it’s PM’s way of telling you that you need a break. There’d be times on PM that I felt like I could barely hold my head up. That happened many times while I was on PM, and I always thought it was because I was taking too long too much. It’s probably time for a break. 

For what it’s worth, Dandelion clears out your receptors really well. 

This is from Lotus’s thread on Breast Growing Notes: 

Potentiators:

Dandelion root - Good for detoxing the liver, and upregulates estrogen receptors so your body uses the estrogen you are putting in.
  • Dandelion root-Upregulates estrogen receptors, useful for detox 
    Dandelion Taraxacum officinal, The root especially effects all forms of secretion and excretion from the body. This boosting of secretion is key to the formation of new breast cells and tissue, and the boosting of excretion is key to the cleansing of the estrogen receptor sites which get clouded with environmental toxins that mimic estrogen.

(27-01-2021, 05:01 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I think its time to rethink a bit about how I will proceed.

I've been going on pm without a break for two months and I got the same shitty feeling for about a week now that has happened every time I've done it for longer than a month in a row. I think I'm overdosing on it. What I mean is fatigue and generally feeling not being well. Getting way more tired than I should from doing things. I can't explain it well, but I feel like my body is telling me to stop that something's being too much. This cycle I will take a week off, completely off, not just lower dose like last time.

Next cycle I'll drop the max dose to 2000mg/day and not more and see how it goes. Perhaps I'll start with 1000mg/day, then peak at 2k and back down again. Lets see, I'm two days away from taking a break, I think I've been doing good progress though and wanted to keep going, but something's off... I don't want to screw up my health. It pisses me off that I don't understand this stuff better.  Dodgy
Hang in there DiDi. It sounds like your body is telling you something, so good on you for listening. I know you’ve mentioned wanting a better diet/exercise regime in a few of your other recent posts, so maybe that is part of the message your body is sending you? Physical stress can come from lots of different sources, not just PM.  Breaks from one thing are always a good opportunity to create new habits for other things Wink 

Three books I’ve found really helpful on both fronts, in case you’re looking for inspiration (all very science/evidence based):

Younger next Year, by Chris Crowley and Harry Lodge - a bit dated, but lots of good info, especially on exercise’s impacts on inflammation/disease states.
Spark, by John Ratey - brilliant book on the impact of exercise on the brain and mental health
How not to Die, by Michael Gregor - super interesting and thoroughly researched book on the effects of food on various diseases.

And lastly, it is the dead of winter, so ‘blah’ feelings are pretty understandable, and they certainly don’t help any other stress you’re feeling.

Hope you start to feel better!

(27-01-2021, 09:19 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I tend to think it’s PM’s way of telling you that you need a break. There’d be times on PM that I felt like I could barely hold my head up. That happened many times while I was on PM, and I always thought it was because I was taking too long too much. It’s probably time for a break. 

Potentiators:

Dandelion root - Good for detoxing the liver, and upregulates estrogen receptors so your body uses the estrogen you are putting in.
    Dandelion Taraxacum officinal, The root especially effects all forms of secretion and excretion from the body. This boosting of secretion is key to the formation of new breast cells and tissue, and the boosting of excretion is key to the cleansing of the estrogen receptor sites which get clouded with environmental toxins that mimic estrogen.

I happen to have dandelion root lying around, I've made tea from it, tastes quite nice too. Smile

Yea, There's a pattern, this is the third time I get the same 'symptoms', I think my body is telling me to stop for a while, that something's too much right now. This time the exception is that I haven't got the leg cramps. There's a pattern, +2 months on pm without a break, highest dose around 3000mg/day but not daily as I cycle the dose... This hasn't happened when I do either lower doses or 21/7 with the last week completely off.

Hey Diometres, thanks for your input, good advice there too. There could be and probably is other reasons for this too, but the signs are obviously the same I had last summer and then later around october. One thing that happens every year is my energy level dropping due to the nearly constant darkness, but that I know so well, this isn't just that as the pm cycles + symptoms I described have correlated also during summer when the sun doesn't really set for much. Sunlight = energy absolutely, it has a huge effect... Also the winter isn't that great time for outdoors activities, at least I'm not that much a fan of it so during winters its less exercise every time.

Could it be possible to find those books as .pdf's?

(27-01-2021, 03:24 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(27-01-2021, 09:19 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I tend to think it’s PM’s way of telling you that you need a break. There’d be times on PM that I felt like I could barely hold my head up. That happened many times while I was on PM, and I always thought it was because I was taking too long too much. It’s probably time for a break. 

Potentiators:

I happen to have dandelion root lying around, I've made tea from it, tastes quite nice too. Smile

Yea, There's a pattern, this is the third time I get the same 'symptoms', I think my body is telling me to stop for a while, that something's too much right now. This time the exception is that I haven't got the leg cramps. There's a pattern, +2 months on pm without a break, highest dose around 3000mg/day but not daily as I cycle the dose... This hasn't happened when I do either lower doses or 21/7 with the last week completely off.

Hey Diometres, thanks for your input, good advice there too. There could be and probably is other reasons for this too, but the signs are obviously the same I had last summer and then later around october. One thing that happens every year is my energy level dropping due to the nearly constant darkness, but that I know so well, this isn't just that as the pm cycles + symptoms I described have correlated also during summer when the sun doesn't really set for much. Sunlight = energy absolutely, it has a huge effect... Also the winter isn't that great time for outdoors activities, at least I'm not that much a fan of it so during winters its less exercise every time.

Could it be possible to find those books as .pdf's?
You know your body best, obviously Smile 

I’m not sure about PDFs - probably out there given I’ve got Kindle versions, but my book/movie downloading days are long behind me Wink so I have no idea where to look.

(27-01-2021, 03:00 PM)diometres22 Wrote:  
(27-01-2021, 05:01 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I think its time to rethink a bit about how I will proceed.

I've been going on pm without a break for two months and I got the same shitty feeling for about a week now that has happened every time I've done it for longer than a month in a row. I think I'm overdosing on it. What I mean is fatigue and generally feeling not being well. Getting way more tired than I should from doing things. I can't explain it well, but I feel like my body is telling me to stop that something's being too much. This cycle I will take a week off, completely off, not just lower dose like last time.

Next cycle I'll drop the max dose to 2000mg/day and not more and see how it goes. Perhaps I'll start with 1000mg/day, then peak at 2k and back down again. Lets see, I'm two days away from taking a break, I think I've been doing good progress though and wanted to keep going, but something's off... I don't want to screw up my health. It pisses me off that I don't understand this stuff better.  Dodgy" alt="Dodgy" title="Dodgy">
Hang in there DiDi. It sounds like your body is telling you something, so good on you for listening. I know you’ve mentioned wanting a better diet/exercise regime in a few of your other recent posts, so maybe that is part of the message your body is sending you? Physical stress can come from lots of different sources, not just PM.  Breaks from one thing are always a good opportunity to create new habits for other things Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink"> 

Three books I’ve found really helpful on both fronts, in case you’re looking for inspiration (all very science/evidence based):

Younger next Year, by Chris Crowley and Harry Lodge - a bit dated, but lots of good info, especially on exercise’s impacts on inflammation/disease states.
Spark, by John Ratey - brilliant book on the impact of exercise on the brain and mental health
How not to Die, by Michael Gregor - super interesting and thoroughly researched book on the effects of food on various diseases.

And lastly, it is the dead of winter, so ‘blah’ feelings are pretty understandable, and they certainly don’t help any other stress you’re feeling.

Hope you start to feel better!

Thanks for the book recommendation D22.  I just took a look at the info on Amazon and I bought the Gregor book...

TG1951

(27-01-2021, 11:22 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  Thanks for the book recommendation D22.  I just took a look at the info on Amazon and I bought the Gregor book...
Sure thing!

There's been so much talk on how things can go wrong lately that I think I must rethink and re-evaluate everything... Second day off pm now and I'm already feeling better. I think my days overdosing on pm while in a tunnel of pink fog are over. Got to make up something better than that. Its not worth wrecking my health or worse.

Smart or not, it has clearly worked. I snapped some pics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You really have a nice shape. That first photo is amazing. I wish I had your underboob. ... They say listen to your body. You’re doing that so that’s important. It’s amazing how this adage has so much truth when it comes to PM. I had a tendency to OD during the Pink Fog. I also experienced leg cramps a few times, though I didn’t know what it was. Good Luck with the break. I remember mine how I was craving to restart after I had purged my system.

(28-01-2021, 11:33 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  You really have a nice shape. That first photo is amazing. I wish I had your underboob. ... They say listen to your body. You’re doing that so that’s important. It’s amazing how this adage has so much truth when it comes to PM. I had a tendency to OD during the Pink Fog. I also experienced leg cramps a few times, though I didn’t know what it was. Good Luck with the break. I remember mine how I was craving to restart after I had purged my system.

I've been reading Lotus's latest posts... She's giving some awesome advice again. I'll definitely take a while off... And I know the craving to get started again will hit me with force quite soon.

I'm going to look into how to get the wheels rolling about getting on hrt. No idea how difficult it may be, but I have to find out. I can't keep my body as a test lab forever.

Thanks again. <3 I really like how they're shaping out. I wonder if noogle is to blame for the underboob. Big Grin

(28-01-2021, 03:27 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(28-01-2021, 11:33 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  You really have a nice shape. That first photo is amazing. I wish I had your underboob. ... They say listen to your body. You’re doing that so that’s important. It’s amazing how this adage has so much truth when it comes to PM. I had a tendency to OD during the Pink Fog. I also experienced leg cramps a few times, though I didn’t know what it was. Good Luck with the break. I remember mine how I was craving to restart after I had purged my system.

I've been reading Lotus's latest posts... She's giving some awesome advice again. I'll definitely take a while off... And I know the craving to get started again will hit me with force quite soon.

I'm going to look into how to get the wheels rolling about getting on hrt. No idea how difficult it may be, but I have to find out. I can't keep my body as a test lab forever.

Thanks again. <3 I really like how they're shaping out. I wonder if noogle is to blame for the underboob. Big Grin
Congrats! That’s a big decision Smile 

Your boobs do look amazing. I hope your time off helps you to feel better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon