Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

(12-04-2020, 12:36 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thanks Debbie.

You say I look slim? Oh dear, maybe the pictures lie about proportions or something as I'm really not slim, at least in my own view? I'm quite big guy, six foot tall and I weight around 97kg, how many pounds is that, I don't know... Perhaps its my shape that does it? Anyway, love your comment. Blush

True that, its not fair and square with the bodies we get, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones as I look quite feminine by nature, most guys don't, but you got to make due with what you got. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

well  i  supose  it  comes  down  to  shape  and  you ve  got  a  nice  shape  that  looks  quite  fem  so  many  breast  pics  on  hear  are  oviously  realy  overwieght  with  great  big  bellys  .  i  know  we  all  have  to  make  thye  most  of  what  our  genetics  have  given  us  .  but  all  i  can  say  is  you  look  hot  
debs  xx
[img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=LOADED&custom1=www.breastnexum.com&custom2=%2Fnewreply.php&custom3=minisrclink.cool&t=1586692536309[/img][img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1586692536309[/img][img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=FINISHED&custom1=www.breastnexum.com&t=1586692536313[/img][img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1586692536963[/img]

(12-04-2020, 11:36 AM)debbieTV Wrote:  
(11-04-2020, 08:28 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Thnks Sandi. Big Grin

I have been lurking here a lot in the last few days.

I will get on PM soon, I thought it thoroughly for a long while before decisding and I thought to give it a go, life is too short to not grab the opportiny. I ordered PM pills made of the 10:1 extract from ebay, some UK seller as it was quite cheap. Seemed to be a reputable person/company selling the stuff so I thought I'd try and see how it goes. I'm just bit undecided about the dose as its said that extracts aren't as potent as the real deal, but how much so? Anyway, I thought I'd try to find out and start with about 1000mg/day and perhaps take a high/low aproach... I was thinking of trying tree weeks on, one week off cycle perhaps. Anyway, I haven't yet decided on the details, but I really want to try it out.

Also I saw people recommend to have some DHT blocker going on and making sure to get enough calcium while on PM. I need to look more into it.

I haven't been noogling much lately, took some long breaks, massage mostly and then I wanted to try out PC and it does work to an extent. I've been on it for about two months now and my aerolas are changing, puffy in the morning and so smooth and way bigger than before. Also I have noticed some new fullness I didn't have before unless I had been noogling a lot in a short time. I guess this is my one year in update as its about twelve months since I started experimenting with the pumps.

I have been giving a lot of thought on this and I really want to take this to another level... The more feminine my body becomes, more I like myself and feel at home within. This obviously have made me think about my gender... More about this later on I guess.

Here some pictures I just took, I need to take some nice aerola/nipple pic next time they're all out. So, one year in and just now going on herbals for real, what do you think or my progress so far?

EDIT:
I decided to also order Ainterol caps as I finally found where to order them... Hopefully the mail works fast. I'm sooo excited. ^___^
you  look  great  nice  and  slim  so  many  of  the  guys  on  hear  are  just  fat  they  would  have  boobs  even  if  they  didnt  take  anything  its  nice  to  see  a  pic  that  looks  female   
best  of  luck
debs x

[img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=LOADED&custom1=www.breastnexum.com&custom2=%2Fnewreply.php&custom3=minisrclink.cool&t=1586687529491[/img][img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1586687529492[/img][img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=FINISHED&custom1=www.breastnexum.com&t=1586687529494[/img][img=0x0]https://minisrclink.cool/metric/?mid=&wid=52345&sid=&tid=7744&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1586687529795[/img]

There is nothing wrong with not being slim. Actually quite the opposite, most of us live very unhealthy lives without proper nourishment, vitamins, minerals etc needed for a healthy body to function. I practically starve myself and feel like s.hit most of the time but in absolutely no way would judge others for a few pounds more. Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are plenty of beauties here. Quite a few I would swap with if I could. Would exchange my obsessed under nourished body with many, many of the people here in a heartbeat.

Quote:well  i  supose  it  comes  down  to  shape  and  you ve  got  a  nice  shape  that  looks  quite  fem  so  many  breast  pics  on  hear  are  oviously  realy  overwieght  with  great  big  bellys  .  i  know  we  all  have  to  make  thye  most  of  what  our  genetics  have  given  us  .  but  all  i  can  say  is  you  look  hot  

debs  xx

Awww, thanks Debbie. Big Grin  You're right, some just are overweight... This reminds me of a guy I talked with the other day on a social media site which is kind of "faceless naked facebook",  I found this guy who has AWESOME big boobs, I had to go and ask after complimenting his fantastic curves, how did he do it. Apparently this guy had some kind of weight gain + loss + gynecomasia luck to get those, unless he lied which I don't think he did. It was obvious that he was on the chubby side, but holy moly how good he looked. i'd say some times overwieght might give a huge advantage on growing breasts, not smart way, but some get really lucky with it. Its just crazy this guy, that somehow he lost all the other weight but his breasts stayed. I'm envious. Although his weren't perky at all, but definitely very femine shape, much like some bit older ladies have theirs.

Quote: There is nothing wrong with not being slim. Actually quite the opposite, most of us live very unhealthy lives without proper nourishment, vitamins, minerals etc needed for a healthy body to function. I practically starve myself and feel like s.hit most of the time but in absolutely no way would judge others for a few pounds more. Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are plenty of beauties here. Quite a few I would swap with if I could. Would exchange my obsessed under nourished body with many, many of the people here in a heartbeat.

Absolutely, I agree, people eat and drink so much crap... Can see it every day. :/ I think its sad as eating healthy isn't always very easy.

I find it amusing that someone mentions that I look slim, I've been told all my life that I'm fat/chubby/big what ever. I blame distorted selfimage for this as I think I'm in quite nice balance, the slim comment just took me by surprise.

You guys and girls are cool. Blush Big Grin

(12-04-2020, 02:49 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
Quote:well  i  supose  it  comes  down  to  shape  and  you ve  got  a  nice  shape  that  looks  quite  fem  so  many  breast  pics  on  hear  are  oviously  realy  overwieght  with  great  big  bellys  .  i  know  we  all  have  to  make  thye  most  of  what  our  genetics  have  given  us  .  but  all  i  can  say  is  you  look  hot  

debs  xx

Awww, thanks Debbie. Big Grin  You're right, some just are overweight... This reminds me of a guy I talked with the other day on a social media site which is kind of "faceless naked facebook",  I found this guy who has AWESOME big boobs, I had to go and ask after complimenting his fantastic curves, how did he do it. Apparently this guy had some kind of weight gain + loss + gynecomasia luck to get those, unless he lied which I don't think he did. It was obvious that he was on the chubby side, but holy moly how good he looked. i'd say some times overwieght might give a huge advantage on growing breasts, not smart way, but some get really lucky with it. Its just crazy this guy, that somehow he lost all the other weight but his breasts stayed. I'm envious. Although his weren't perky at all, but definitely very femine shape, much like some bit older ladies have theirs.

Quote: There is nothing wrong with not being slim. Actually quite the opposite, most of us live very unhealthy lives without proper nourishment, vitamins, minerals etc needed for a healthy body to function. I practically starve myself and feel like s.hit most of the time but in absolutely no way would judge others for a few pounds more. Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are plenty of beauties here. Quite a few I would swap with if I could. Would exchange my obsessed under nourished body with many, many of the people here in a heartbeat.

Absolutely, I agree, people eat and drink so much crap... Can see it every day. :/ I think its sad as eating healthy isn't always very easy.

I find it amusing that someone mentions that I look slim, I've been told all my life that I'm fat/chubby/big what ever. I blame distorted selfimage for this as I think I'm in quite nice balance, the slim comment just took me by surprise.

You guys and girls are cool. Blush Big Grin

Just getting very angry, have to log off before Celtic angry bitch surfaces and I write stuff I will regret.

Did I offend you somehow? I didn't mean to...

(12-04-2020, 03:32 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Did I offend you somehow? I didn't mean to...

No you didn't

I hope the mail moves as it should... No idea if the corona farce has slowed things down with international orders. PM products were pulled from sale in Finland on 2009, they said its effect aren't well known enough and they don't have permission from the EU for it, bureucracy at its finest. Anyway, I did my orders from ebay, coming from the UK and then straight from Ainterol, both have been shipped and I have zero idea how long does it take. Usually parcels from UK arrive in about a week.

The interesting thing is, will customs open up my parcel and halt it, from I've found online, poeple here order from abroad and nobody has had any problems. Finnish laws about this sort of stuff are ridiculously tight in general, but many an be ordered and come through with no problems. Heard similar things about other stuff. Its just so stupid that our government doesn't want to allow herbal remedies, but its ok to get a doc to prescribe synthetics. I guess that comes to big pharma profits more than anything else.

I'm holding my fingers crossed for this, I can't wait. The UK package left three days ago, its monday so I'm guessing its on the move by now. That e-bay order didn't have a tracking code unfortunately. The Ainterol order does, so far the Thailand post tracking doesn't show anything.

I have a plan B if this wont work for some reason, I have friends abroad bit here and there, in case the customs halt my orders, I will ask some friend to help, order some to their address, then pay the postage, customs wont be opening privately sent stuff usually unless its something huge.

I decided to have fun and see how well I fill 85 C after two hours of Noogling. These feel very comfy wihtout noogling, but like this they're quite tight. I love the full feeling though. If I get permanently like this, I will definitely get a bigger bra.  Big Grin Big Grin

Great photo!

I want to say "Skald" like they do on the Viking fan sites but I actually have no idea what that means. What do you say in Finnish?

How long does the pump last from the noggelberry? You make it very attractive. I have a cheap version of it but I cant seem to commit to it.

Owlie

(16-04-2020, 01:29 AM)Owlie Wrote:  Great photo!

I want to say "Skald" like they do on the Viking fan sites but I actually have no idea what that means. What do you say in Finnish?

How long does the pump last from the noggelberry? You make it very attractive. I have a cheap version of it but I cant seem to commit to it.

Owlie

Hey Owlie.  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> To me that looks like a weird way to write cheers in some old Scandinavian way, Here (Swedish is our second official language) that would be Skål. Or in Finnish, Kippis.  Saying it in Swedish is sort of old fashioned, upper class tradition which some people use, even those who normally do not speak Swedish. I used to hear a lot of that as my half brothers family are Swedish speaking.

You mean the swelling from pumping? Depends on how long I do it and how much water I remember to drink. I have taken note that more water I drink before, during and after Noogling, better the swelling stays. Its noticeable for almost a day, most goes away after few hours, and everything in about three days I think. Its bit hard to tell as this seems to vary a lot.

Also noticing when the swelling is gone has become difficult since I started taking PC. Which I'm running out of in a day or two.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon