Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

(21-10-2020, 03:28 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Here's a new pic from yesterday. Big Grin

Thanks myboobs. I was quite surprised when I took those photos on how big it looks like. I've felt there seems to be more than before, but seeing it and having others confirm it too was really inspiring. I hope the butt/hips development doesn't stop here.

Fantastic pics, you are well inspiring me on, thanks. If I could get anything like  the breasts you have I would be well pleased.

Thanks, that's so nice to hear. I hope I can be of help even though I'm not knowledgeable or experienced enough yet... Big Grin  Its so amazing how many have said similar things. And then I feel like I just began and this is nothing yet and all that. Perception is a funny thing.

I will keep updating as things go on. Today my boobs have felt really heavy and there's that deep itch going on.

Another cycle done, another two week break taken and this is what's going on right now.  Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-11-2020, 06:21 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Another cycle done, another two week break taken and this is what's going on right now.  Tongue
They look so firm and good shape ! Delicious

Very nice feminine shape!

Beautiful DIDI.
The shape is perfectly feminine.
You should write a book on Perfect breast growth!
Bobbi

(09-11-2020, 03:21 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Beautiful DIDI.
Bobbi

Thanks. Big Grin You really think so? I'm hardly an authority on NBE, but I sure know what seems to work for me so far.

On day four of another cycle at the moment. Yesterday I had some weird mood swings again, due to pm or not, I'm not sure... It seems I always get this near the start and end of each cycle.

No new pictures at this time, I thought to take some near the end of the cycle again. Cool

EDIT:
Myboobs, yea, they're really firm and perky. Almost too much as I would love to have a slight hang on them, but I guess I can only get that if they grow bigger.

Fantastic shape, very nice indeed and very inspiring, a make can have breasts x

(10-11-2020, 05:16 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(09-11-2020, 03:21 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Beautiful DIDI.
Bobbi

Thanks. Big Grin You really think so? I'm hardly an authority on NBE, but I sure know what seems to work for me so far.

On day four of another cycle at the moment. Yesterday I had some weird mood swings again, due to pm or not, I'm not sure... It seems I always get this near the start and end of each cycle.

No new pictures at this time, I thought to take some near the end of the cycle again. Cool

EDIT:
Myboobs, yea, they're really firm and perky. Almost too much as I would love to have a slight hang on them, but I guess I can only get that if they grow bigger.
Firm and perky are always better then hanging  Wink

DiDi, those are magnificent.  Perfect shape and wonderful nipples.  We look forward to watching your progress.  BJ

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon