Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

Yup, the XX years edition seems to be particularly good. At least for me Smile
Good luck with it. We are all curious (and jealous) to see what happens.

(30-06-2020, 11:20 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Yup, the XX years edition seems to be particularly good. At least for me Smile
Good luck with it. We are all curious (and jealous) to see what happens.

Thanks, I remember I read someone mention this, I guess it was you. Big Grin

Lets see how it goes, I think I'll finish current cycle with the stuff i have now and then switch to ainterol.

Hello people. Smile As you might have noticed, I decided to pull my pictures, at least for now... I took a longish break from all NBE, firstly to get rid of the leg cramps PM started to give me after a while. I wanted to wait until that's over and get a little breather, see how messing with my hormone balance affects me... And I have been super busy, mostly with music.

I'm back at it now but I may take another break in a month or so, I can't tell yet. The thing is that I have to reconsider about my privacy, what to post and where and so on. It seems that my bands are really taking off the ground and obviously no matter how crazily brave and open I am, I can't loose face. We're in a delicate situation right now as things are getting on the move. There's way more visibility than before, several record deals and so on, a lot of interest from abroad. So I really have to think these things over, how to deal with it... How to deal with my online presence and so on.

Being quiet here only means that I'm too busy and tired for constant online stuff, other than for promotion. Also I got a job, starting in two weeks, same stuff I did some years ago for a while, so even more time taken elsewhere. But the iron is glowing hot, got to keep hammering while it it so as effort will be rewarded later.

Btw, after taking time of pm, my boobs kept growing for quite some time and I love it.

Good move DiDi!
Very happy to hear your at successes door step.
Someday i can say I knew her when!!
But I guess we will never know which band your in.. Oh well I guess you can tell us your famous someday.
Keep in touch.
I'm rooting for ya!
Bobbi

(16-09-2020, 08:27 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Hello people. Smile As you might have noticed, I decided to pull my pictures, at least for now... I took a longish break from all NBE, firstly to get rid of the leg cramps PM started to give me after a while. I wanted to wait until that's over and get a little breather, see how messing with my hormone balance affects me... And I have been super busy, mostly with music.

I'm back at it now but I may take another break in a month or so, I can't tell yet. The thing is that I have to reconsider about my privacy, what to post and where and so on. It seems that my bands are really taking off the ground and obviously no matter how crazily brave and open I am, I can't loose face. We're in a delicate situation right now as things are getting on the move. There's way more visibility than before, several record deals and so on, a lot of interest from abroad. So I really have to think these things over, how to deal with it... How to deal with my online presence and so on.

Being quiet here only means that I'm too busy and tired for constant online stuff, other than for promotion. Also I got a job, starting in two weeks, same stuff I did some years ago for a while, so even more time taken elsewhere. But the iron is glowing hot, got to keep hammering while it it so as effort will be rewarded later.

Btw, after taking time of pm, my boobs kept growing for quite some time and I love it.
We gona have one of us in famous band ...... wwwoooohhhhooooo

Hopefully famous in the underground... That I think would be more realistic. Big Grin But who knows, things are going well.

Btw, I really love the supplenips. But the size 2 is getting kind of small by now. These things are definitely working. My nipples have pretty much doubled in size and right after wearing them for +1 hour, omg what a result! I wish they would be like that permanently. Maybe at some point. Take a peek.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(17-09-2020, 08:48 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Btw, I really love the supplenips. But the size 2 is getting kind of small by now. These things are definitely working. My nipples have pretty much doubled in size and right after wearing them for +1 hour, omg what a result! I wish they would be like that permanently. Maybe at some point. Take a peek.
Those could poke someone’s eye out  Wink

Looking good! Wishing you much success with the band.

(fellow bass player here)

xoxo

michelle

Wonderful nips DiDi.  In case you don't know, there are several supplenip sizes larger than size 2.  They take some getting used to, but you can see the difference in result!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon