Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

I ordered more pm some time ago, coming from UK and I'm still waiting, tracking shows they should arrive soon. My boobs have grown so much in the last two months its crazy. Hitting the second off week soon. I thought of noogling more in the next week and half and then go on my third cycle. It seems I'm finding a good balance with the dose, ranging from 1500mg to 3000mg. The slow wind up and down seems to work very nicely without any problems. I did get a slight leg cramp last night, but since we had band rehearsals for several days in a row, its no wonder, that can happen on its own anyway.

I'm still miles away from filling up my new bra, but getting there, slowly but surely. Or is it slow as I've got lucky with boob growth. Another thing to note is that my hips have been getting a lot wider and my butt is bigger. So much so that my old jeans are getting painfully tight and I'm soon forced to get new ones. I wish I had more money to use for clothes.

It seems that as time goes on, the mental effects of PM are starting to get smoother, not that many mood swings lately.  Big Grin

No changes to post about since my latest pics, but I snapped some and wanted to share this... I don't think I've shown a point of view picture here before? This is after noogling for an hour and I'm wearing my almost too small push ups.  Big Grin

(12-06-2020, 02:17 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  No changes to post about since my latest pics, but I snapped some and wanted to share this... I don't think I've shown a point of view picture here before? This is after noogling for an hour and I'm wearing my almost too small push ups.  Big Grin
Showing boobies very nicely . Bet it made you feel good  Tongue

(12-06-2020, 03:07 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(12-06-2020, 02:17 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  No changes to post about since my latest pics, but I snapped some and wanted to share this... I don't think I've shown a point of view picture here before? This is after noogling for an hour and I'm wearing my almost too small push ups.  Big Grin

I love it. Big Grin Soon I'm having an issue though, the old bra is getting too small, but there's still quite a space to fill in the new ones... Well, I go around without bra most of the time anyway, but they feel so nice.

(12-06-2020, 03:44 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(12-06-2020, 03:07 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

I love it. Big Grin Soon I'm having an issue though, the old bra is getting too small, but there's still quite a space to fill in the new ones... Well, I go around without bra most of the time anyway, but they feel so nice.
Jiggle, jiggle, wobble, wobble  Tongue

Tell me about it. Lately I've noticed that I feel every bump in the road when I'm in a car. And its really fun, I wonder in what point it becomes annoying. Tongue

(12-06-2020, 05:09 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Tell me about it. Lately I've noticed that I feel every bump in the road when I'm in a car. And its really fun, I wonder in what point it becomes annoying. Tongue
It would never annoy me . It would be a pleasure trip  Big Grin

Not much tio update since my last post... I'll start third pm cycle tomorrow, actually I started it today bit in advance. The difference it makes to push my e levels up is phenomenal and so far only in positive manner. When ever I'm having an off time, all the nasty sides of my persona come up with force, it seems that phytoestrogen completely rewires me in and in a way I find very very nice. Its just proving what I've known about how my brain works I guess. I'm probably more female than I've thought.

Boobs are unchanged since the latest pictures so I wont be taking new ones right now. I've been snapping some every now and then and I got a very nice picture diary forming. Smile IT seems the growth spurt I had recently has been winding down in the last two weeks or so. I'm expencting another one soon as there seems to be a pattern with it. Next few months are going to be very interesting ones. I have been too busy to keep noogling the way I would want to, too much work to do at the moment. Soon I'll have more time on my hands and that means more pumping & massage.

I want to fill up my new bra this time next year and I'll definitely make time for it. Wink I don't know how high to aim with this... Hunger keeps growing. I hope my boobs will grow with it.

I Noogled yesterday and tried a different method. I did about one hour of pump and release, kept the domes on all that time, but first pump to as much pressure I can handle, keep it for a bit and then release to mild pressure. Keep it for a minute or so and then up again. I was able to get +2 hour swelling twice as fast and it didn't leave much marks. I just checked and there's nothing there. I think this might be the way to go on with it. I took some picture to show. From below, I just love that angle. ; Big Grin

EDIT:
Btw, its clear that PM is making me gain weight, or at least reshaping fat deposits. Some clothes that fit before are pain in the ass tight as my butt and thighs are way bigger than before. I have a goth style black skirt I bought ages ago, it used to drop off without a belt and now I have to pull it up to my waist to feel comfy and it certainly does not drop as I got so much more booty than before. The interesting little detail is that my waist has not got any wider which is very pleasant. Actually I wish I could loose an inch or two from my waist. I don't mind my butt gettting bigger, I wish it would grow huge instead. Big Grin 

Anyway, so much has changed in so short time its crazy, I never exapected this and I still love every bit of it. The mental effect of pm is amazing, it completely soothes me down, cuts all the rough edges from my emotions which is very welcome change. Normally I'm easily stressed and pissed off, that side seems to disappear while on pm. Its as if my brain has been made for this.

Congratulations, that's awesome progress and you seem happy!

PM definitely makes me much calmer too, it's great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon