Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

If I'm not expereincing a growth spurt right now, my eyes and camera are lying. Take a look at this... I'm on the day 17 of second pm cycle and I think my boobies are really starting to wake up. I made the cycle so that the dose peaks on day 12, then winds down towards the off week. I started at 1500mg a day, then added 500mg more up to 3000mg a day and back again. It seems to be working, not that much mental roller coaster and my boobs seem to love it.

I'm having a touhg moment in my life, dealing with loss and death, I lost a very close friend not long ago, he was sick for a long time. With that going on, our bands vocalist just left the band out of the blue so its really tough time for me. Luckily other things seem to be going nicely, my girlfriend is hugely supportive and I'm loving these body changes going to the right direction.

But that's that, take a look at my twins. Cool

Those are spectacular, and you look amazing!
Well done!

(07-06-2020, 09:38 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  If I'm not expereincing a growth spurt right now, my eyes and camera are lying. Take a look at this... I'm on the day 17 of second pm cycle and I think my boobies are really starting to wake up. I made the cycle so that the dose peaks on day 12, then winds down towards the off week. I started at 1500mg a day, then added 500mg more up to 3000mg a day and back again. It seems to be working, not that much mental roller coaster and my boobs seem to love it.

I'm having a touhg moment in my life, dealing with loss and death, I lost a very close friend not long ago, he was sick for a long time. With that going on, our bands vocalist just left the band out of the blue so its really tough time for me. Luckily other things seem to be going nicely, my girlfriend is hugely supportive and I'm loving these body changes going to the right direction.

But that's that, take a look at my twins. Cool
Looks fuller to me

Thanks. Big Grin I thought I'd want some confirmation from you here, so that I can be sure this ain't just fog.

wow!, now I am slightly jealous lol x

(08-06-2020, 04:38 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  wow!, now I am slightly jealous lol x
Don't be, its taken some effort to get where I am... And you will get there too. Wink Honestly I think I'm one of the lucky ones with how my body reacts to things, fast metabolism is probably the thing that does it. Or genetics, I dunno, but I'm sure happy with all the changes being so quick.

Soon two months in with PM. I think the next two cycles are what's gonna tell how this will go... So far, so good and I think I'm experiencing a growth spurt right now. Visible change in very short time, exactly what others have said here.

you look great, impressive growth, great shape. thanks for sharing.

(09-06-2020, 01:25 PM)michelleann99 Wrote:  

you look great, impressive growth, great shape. thanks for sharing.

My pleasure. Big Grin

Lets see how it keeps on going... I wonder if the third cycle will kick things off even more.

DD, you are shaping up nicely.  A nice shape and your boobs are in a good position on your chest.

Cat

(10-06-2020, 10:03 PM)catbeginner Wrote:  DD, you are shaping up nicely.  A nice shape and your boobs are in a good position on your chest.

Cat

Thanks. Big Grin

FInishing second cycle in three days... Lets see how my off week will be like this time. I'm hoping for less emotional roller coaster.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon