Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

(20-05-2020, 10:11 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Many mental health drugs have the immediate effect of lowering Testosterone in a male body.
I guess that PM helps with "clarity" by lowering testosterone and enhancing empathy to some degree.

Yea, it seems to do it... What I found weird is how profound effect it seems to have on me. I was totally taken by surprise. Smile

Hello people. Smile I thought to chime in quickly for a little update. Not much to update actually, I started second pm cycle a week ago, I'm experiencing the same lovely mental calmness as before, this is what I think will get me hooked big time if it keeps going on... The same physical process keeps going as before, I didn't experience a noticeable growth spurt when starting after a week off, but my boobs are feeling different. As if they're more on the way than before and I can feel them way better now as I'm walking, specially when going down a hill or steps and I love it. 

So far no ill effects down there as is expected at this time. I have took a week off noogling, just bit of massage and pm and not much else at the moment, except for ocasional green tea. I started the second cycle with Biovea pm caps, I might swtich over to the extract pills on the next cycle to see if they behave differently.

I found a really nice top, from my place... I have no clue who left it there, but nobody has asked it back so I guess I would try it on and it fits, I love it. Btw, I think pm is doing much more than just boobs. I snapped a picture earlier and I didn't remember having this shape before. Take a look. Big Grin

WOW DIDI
Thats a great pic
Your breasts and your figure are amazing.
I think you have now inspired me!
Thanks
bobbi

Definitely, wow! You're looking amazing, fantastic body too.

(29-05-2020, 12:21 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Hello people. Smile I thought to chime in quickly for a little update. Not much to update actually, I started second pm cycle a week ago, I'm experiencing the same lovely mental calmness as before, this is what I think will get me hooked big time if it keeps going on... The same physical process keeps going as before, I didn't experience a noticeable growth spurt when starting after a week off, but my boobs are feeling different. As if they're more on the way than before and I can feel them way better now as I'm walking, specially when going down a hill or steps and I love it. 

So far no ill effects down there as is expected at this time. I have took a week off noogling, just bit of massage and pm and not much else at the moment, except for ocasional green tea. I started the second cycle with Biovea pm caps, I might swtich over to the extract pills on the next cycle to see if they behave differently.

I found a really nice top, from my place... I have no clue who left it there, but nobody has asked it back so I guess I would try it on and it fits, I love it. Btw, I think pm is doing much more than just boobs. I snapped a picture earlier and I didn't remember having this shape before. Take a look. Big Grin
You look great  Wink

Thanks Bobbi, I'm glad to hear that. Big Grin Modbod, thank you. I was totally surprised when I snapped that pic. I think the tanktop does favors to my shape... I should look for another one of these in some nice color, black one I want definitely. Thanks Myboobs. <3

Such an confidence boost to have nice comments.

Btw, I'm again experiencing the lovely calmness PM gives me, yesterday I upped the dose to 2500mg, I think I will take 3000mg a day for the next few days and then lower the dose slowly towards the third week. I think on the third cycle, I will do some little changes, perhaps add something new or try to take the extract pills only. I'm quite certain I can find even better combo of things that I'm having now. Btw, I decided to not include maca for now, but to have it on the off week instea.

I wish I had a better camera for this... I snapped some pictures as I think there's some improvement going on, looks like my boobs are picking up the pace again. I'm halfway on the second cycle now and I have upped the dose in 500mg increments up to 3000mg a day, I will wind down in the same manner in few days. It seems that changing the dose slowly and then dropping it seems to be way to go. I'll see if I will be completely off for the "off week" this time, or keep taking 500mg/day.

So the first pic I took wearing my grey top, nothing under there except for the obviious. Then I snapped a nice pic this morning, bit of a play with camera angle and the last one is a proof of some success... My C cup push up bra is getting too small for comfort. I never thought it would be this fun to outgrow a piece of clothing. Big Grin

EDIT:
Ok... I screwed up and I can't now remove the first pic. That's not the one I was supposed to post.... Oh well, I'll make another post just for that. xD

Ok here we go.... I'll give you two as I f***'d up. Tongue

(01-06-2020, 11:18 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Ok here we go.... I'll give you two as I f***'d up. Tongue
Looking really great . Onwards and forwards to bigger boobies  Big Grin

Oh yea. Wink I can wait to grow enough to fill the E cup... That'll take some time for sure, but I'm getting there.

I'm planning ahead now, placed an order for 400pcs 500mg pm caps from UK based ebay seller with very nice price and positive feedback... I spent a while reading and it looks like this seller has a good reputation. Also UK deliveries usually take max two weeks to arrive. About the quality I'm not certain ofc as I need to try it out. At least I have a good reference point with Biovea brand pm which works like a charm and the extract pills as a backup if the new ones aren't that good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon