Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tens unit for growth?
I read that a TENS unit can be used to help with lactation as the stimulation promotes release of prolactin. Would this be helpful for stimulating growth as well?
Hi Dawn,
I tried TENS a few years ago. I bought the special breast pads, and they were a waste of money.
I then tried the individual pads. The feeling you get is amazing, and very preasurable, but as far as any increase in breast growth. I didnt notice a thing.
It is fun to try and to vary the freg, and pulses.
Bobbi
(02-07-2019, 01:18 PM)Happyme Wrote: Hi Dawn,
I tried TENS a few years ago. I bought the special breast pads, and they were a waste of money.
I then tried the individual pads. The feeling you get is amazing, and very preasurable, but as far as any increase in breast growth. I didnt notice a thing.
It is fun to try and to vary the freg, and pulses.
Bobbi

I think I'm seeing positive results, but then again, it's hard to measure. It sure is fun though Smile
My tens unit is awesome! Used everyday, it will really develop everything needed to make milk! I can feel my nipples getting "hollow" and thicker, my boobs are much heavier since I started using a Tens unit.
Put the sticky electrodes on your boobs, one on each side of the nipple, try to get them close. Play with the setting and enjoy. 
*watch out for orgasmic activity
I use mine in timed self bondage, heavenly!