Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tens unit for growth?

(11-12-2021, 06:49 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

WOW

At least !   LOL  Just teasing.  I tried a Tens and I enjoyed the feeling.  But I never noticed any improvement.  But hey, what don't work for me, may for others.

Aria

I agree
Holy Smokes
I cant imagine trying to synch all those TENS together.
And I too love the feeling you get from the TENS but havent heard of anyone that got any NBE from them.
Bobbi

Good points!   But it’s really fun trying!  Lol

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I was recently prescribed a tens unit for nagging back ache.   Of course I had to give it a try on my breasts/nipples.  I did 15 minutes on both sides with long and slow pulse to simulate a baby suckling.  I couldn't believe how warm and swollen my entire breast became, two hours later my nipples are still hard and breasts are still feel heavy and throbbing.   

I may add this as a regular part of my daily massage/pumping routine just to see if it does any good.  Who knows, with a bit of practice I might even be able to orgasm from it.

(12-11-2019, 03:44 AM)Ashley71847 Wrote:  I had read somewhere that putting anything say like the electrodes from an electro stim machine across the chest (heart) is dangerous but I can`t find where I read it.
My electro stim is awesome  for my lower back pain though Smile

I'm working on nipple enlargement. I recently purchased a bi-polar power box and accessories from https://www.e-stimsystems.com. This allows the use on both nipples without the current running across the heart. I've noticed my nipples have started to become larger and more firm.

Interesting! Keep us updated! Maybe TENS works bit like pumping?

-Teddy

Even with a 2 channel unit,  stimulating both nipples is VERY DANGEROUS.  If one pad/connection comes loose or loses connection, it can put voltage across the heart area. 

Seriously... if you disrupt the signals to the heart, the result can kill you.   

I got a system from the same vendor (the 2B?), and have tried it nightly for about a month with various patterns, including the long, slow build-up one that simulates a baby sucking (I think).  I have not noticed any changes in my nipples/areolas, or any post-stimulation feelings.  In fact, other than the slight shocking or tingling feeling...not really getting any erotic feelings from the device.

Perhaps these two will help...  Though the entire site is awesome:

https://femineaaeterna.blogspot.com/2020...-unit.html

https://femineaaeterna.blogspot.com/2020...weeks.html

I'm in  a tough spot, at this point, I want to look femme, grow my breasts, but I'm also pulling back, as I try to lose weight... 
And supplements have gone to NAC, instead of PM and RR.

NAC is N-acetyl cysteine, potential helper for ADD/ADHD, affects methylation of some brain chemical, and also helps with weight loss. But I keep coming back to looking femme, and seeking hair regrowth, and worrying about my shoulder span...  Which is why I think I'm MTF, and it's no fetish for me, etc, etc, etc - I'm sure everyone here has gone through similar back and forth.
BUT, I wanted to offer a site with TENS suggestions for growth and lactation, so...  ;-)

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon