Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie (sort of)

Hello all.  My name is Paula.  I have lived femme most of my life now, mostly away from prying eyes, and present as male for work  Sad .

I am fixing to hit 60, or it will hit me, and I have decided now to take the step into transition.  In the past it was I had the funds but not the access to help, or I had the access but not the funds.  I now have most of what I need both direction, so here I go.  I have researched both chemical and natural hormone therapy and the side effects of the chemicals scares the panties right off of me.  I know that herbal/natural method is slower, but you know what they say about slow and steady.....

Wish me luck in this awesome journey.  And hello to everyone.

Paula

Hello Paula.

Welcome to the forum!

Any thoughts on what herbs you would like to utilize?

(21-06-2019, 04:08 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Paula.

Welcome to the forum!

Any thoughts on what herbs you would like to utilize?

Thank you for the welcome.  I have begun sort of simply, as I like to keep my life as simple as possible and somewhat laid back.  I have been taking PM capsules, 500mg, two every morning with a small glass of milk as the maker recommends.  I have read the label a hundred times, but can't recall the makers name.  I am also using Swiss Botany PM Serum, 4 drops to each nipple area with 5 minutes massage to work that all into my skin, followed by 6 'dollops' of Ashley's Secret Breast Enhancement cream with about 10 minutes of massaging to my whole breast area.  In the evenings, I takes a Fenugreek supplement just after dinner.

I also am doing breast pumping for 15 minutes for each breast, followed by pectoral isometric exercises for a little muscle development in my breasts.  In 60 days now, I have begun to see some budding and filling of the old tissue that I lost due to chemotherapy, and it is very heartening to see 'the girls' again.  There is also noticeable tenderness and sensitivity in my nipples, which I understand to be the growth of what I have heard referred to as the nipple core or center, which girls experience when starting into puberty and breast growth. I did have some minor breast development in the years before my 'C', but it was all lost during 2 rounds of chemo.  At that time, I had nice a or small B cup size, and if the PM works like people claim, I plan to have some beautiful C's eventually.  Both my mother and sister are/were D cup, so I know the genes are there somewhere.

Both the serum and cream have definitely improved the softness and suppleness of my breasts, and I do believe that taking the PM is also helping to improve my skins condition

Paula

(21-06-2019, 07:50 AM)paulaF Wrote:  Hello all.  My name is Paula.  I have lived femme most of my life now, mostly away from prying eyes, and present as male for work  Sad .

I am fixing to hit 60, or it will hit me, and I have decided now to take the step into transition.  In the past it was I had the funds but not the access to help, or I had the access but not the funds.  I now have most of what I need both direction, so here I go.  I have researched both chemical and natural hormone therapy and the side effects of the chemicals scares the panties right off of me.  I know that herbal/natural method is slower, but you know what they say about slow and steady.....

Paula

Hi & welcome Paula!

I am new here too, but it seems like a pretty wonderful place.

If i may ask a question, i would like to know how the breast shape turns out to be if you are an older male and your nipples have already sunken down and outside a bit. Being over 40 myself and thinking about to start with PM i am very curious.

Slow and steady is always a good thing to start with Tongue  Anyway: good luck to you on your journey! Hope it all turns out the way you want it.

Cheers!

(26-06-2019, 03:47 PM)Vinia Wrote:  
(21-06-2019, 07:50 AM)paulaF Wrote:  Hello all.  My name is Paula.  I have lived femme most of my life now, mostly away from prying eyes, and present as male for work  Sad .

Paula

Hi & welcome Paula!

I am new here too, but it seems like a pretty wonderful place.

If i may ask a question, i would like to know how the breast shape turns out to be if you are an older male and your nipples have already sunken down and outside a bit. Being over 40 myself and thinking about to start with PM i am very curious.

Slow and steady is always a good thing to start with Tongue  Anyway: good luck to you on your journey! Hope it all turns out the way you want it.

Cheers!
Hello Vinia and thank you for the welcome,

The shape of my 'breasts' before I went through chemo was in the range of  what we call 'man boobs' to start then through exercise and my early attempts with herbal supplements and massage, I was beginning to achieve a more normal breast appearance, small tho they were, but I liked how it was progressing.  Then came two rounds of chemotherapy, which really battered my body and caused a lot of changes, mostly short term and ultimately correctable.

My nipples did migrate somewhat from a good midline toward the outside and down, but I attribute that to loss of fat tissue in the breast itself as I lost weight.  I actually went from right around 200 lbs ( I am tall BTW, 6'1") down to almost 165 lbs at my lightest throughut the whole chemo process.  My waist went from 38" down to almost 32".  Though some would consider that to be very healthy size and weight, it happened so rapidly that my doctors were concerned about my future health.

Since my last surgery, my weight and waist have returned to almost what I was before, but my breasts refused to return on their own also.  So I have started PM usage along with massage and suction plus Fennugreek, and am already seeing improvement in 'the girls'.  The modest growth I have achieved so far is correcting the shape of each breast and the centering of my nipples again.  Isometric pectoral exercises are also helping with muscular lift and tone, but don't overdo it there, use of even modest weight in some of those exercises could give you square man boobs I think.  I only do the simple,easy ones that count more with reps than mass.

I hope this helps, let me know.

Paula

Welcome Paula to the board. So much great info to read, the admins have done major research and support help. I will say to keep in short and simple that PM is the way to go and make sure plenty hydration vitamin D3 calcium and a good b complex and some C is a good idea to start. Keep those BOBBIES warm, limit caffeine all types and massage massage massage.

Also do some searches on best foods and even vitamins and amino acids to eat that are breast health and you will find that you make your overall body better at the same time. Those of us in the mid to just past mid years have very low E compared too when we were say 20-30 ish. In fact many males 50+ are sporting E levels as good as or higher than post menopausal women.

But I think you are on the correct path, simple is better, just get the E to wake up and once the buds start to grow and ache... you are on your way girl!

So the PM will help turn off the T a bit and offer a bit of a block, but you may need some spearmint Tea or other herbs to lower the T levels so that you can get better results with less PM. All I have ever read of pharma is that in older folks for sure the goal is as little E as needed but to get the T down so the E can work her magic.

But in my case once I was able to get the E receptors to wake up it was like WOW they turned off the T receptors big time. My hair, nails and skin got so good in 4-6 months. even gray is like if I am 15 years younger. I feel the best about myself that I can recall. Seems I have an inner peace and some of that of from the increased E levels.

So buckle up and remember, breast growth is a marathon, not a sprint. So even it it takes you a year to get to your goal or longer, day by day you are a day closer to your goals! OH and you may find in a few months you cant stop the PM, it is way addictive, not just the growth, but the mental changes that are coming for ya too.

Anyway welcome and I m glad your are with us all. Happy growing and wishing you best success in your journey.

(28-06-2019, 05:28 AM)happyboobs Wrote:  Welcome Paula to the board. So much great info to read, the admins have done major research and support help. I will say to keep in short and simple that PM is the way to go and make sure plenty hydration vitamin D3 calcium and a good b complex and some C is a good idea to start. Keep those BOBBIES warm, limit caffeine all types and massage massage massage.

Also do some searches on best foods and even vitamins and amino acids to eat that are breast health and you will find that you make your overall body better at the same time. Those of us in the mid to just past mid years have very low E compared too when we were say 20-30 ish. In fact many males 50+ are sporting E levels as good as or higher than post menopausal women.

But I think you are on the correct path, simple is better, just get the E to wake up and once the buds start to grow and ache... you are on your way girl!

So the PM will help turn off the T a bit and offer a bit of a block, but you may need some spearmint Tea or other herbs to lower the T levels so that you can get better results with less PM. All I have ever read of pharma is that in older folks for sure the goal is as little E as needed but to get the T down so the E can work her magic.

But in my case once I was able to get the E receptors to wake up it was like WOW they turned off the T receptors big time. My hair, nails and skin got so good in 4-6 months. even gray is like if I am 15 years younger. I feel the best about myself that I can recall. Seems I have an inner peace and some of that of from the increased E levels.

So buckle up and remember, breast growth is a marathon, not a sprint. So even it it takes you a year to get to your goal or longer, day by day you are a day closer to your goals! OH and you may find in a few months you cant stop the PM, it is way addictive, not just the growth, but the mental changes that are coming for ya too.

Anyway welcome and I m glad your are with us all. Happy growing and wishing you best success in your journey.

Happy, 

Thank you for your response.  I am amazed each time I come to the group about how much information the admin has provided for us here.  Esp on separating fact from wives' tale.  I do already take various vitamins and supplements besides the PM products and FG.  I have taken Centrum multi vitamin for women for years, also a good dose of D3 daily, at my doctors urging, as I work mostly graveyard shifts at work.  I learned many years ago that a healthy regimen of B6 & B12 is not only good for you, but will also cause the skin oil to be naturally insect repellant as an added benefit.

I have also added Estroven post menopausal support for the added Black Cohosh, Saw Palmetto, Spearmint, and Green Tea among the main ingredients.  I do love the more relaxed emotions I have been experiencing as well as the way my skin has softened and is smoothing itself to what it used to be.  And I just cannot keep my hands off 'the girls' when I am in bed, so massage is a real non-issue for me.  My nipples erect with the slightest touch now, and some of my blouses and shirts sometimes feel way too course to wear comfortably without a silky cami or slip underneath.  I actually do find it mentally comforting to feel the over sensitivity of my nipples as it shows that they are progressing as they should.  

I would also like to take the time to thank everyone for the warm and accepting welcome I have received since joining the group.  I used to come as a guest just to read about supplements and herbal support and the information on hormones after my cancer was beaten, so I would have a much more natural approach to improving the condition of my body for such happenings again, and to find a path I could easily follow to regain the femininity I had lost due to the chemicals of my treatments.  I do believe that I have struck a gold mine by joining now.

Love all,

Paula

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon