Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shrinking breast budds after break anyone?

Hey BN Forum, 

I am 22 and from Germany. I am small in height about 170cm but pretty muscular, weighting close to 60kg.

I have been on PM since march with little breaks so round about one month 3000mg and one 2000mg.

Since June I am on a break. My breast growth has stopped right after 1 week and now after about 3 weeks my budds are shrinking.

So my question is: Had somebody have a similar situation? Is that normal?

I was planning on starting to take PM 2000mg again in July for 1month.

Thanks for any answer in advance. I will maybe post pictures in a new thread in the right category later.

Completely normal from what I understand. Breasta will shrink some when the estrogen stops.

When you've only been on pm for only a few months, I think it's normal to see some shrinkage when you take a break.  After all, most of your development at this point is likely fat redistribution to your chest rather then actual breast tissue.  The amount of fat tissue your breasts have can fluctuate (the same applies for genetic women), while breast tissue is permanent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon