Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Forms and Bras

I've held out as long as possible, but it's been over 18 months and I'm barely a B cup. I'm not in a hurry - I'd be fine with 1 cup size per 18 months, but I'm guessing progress isn't neat and clean so I'm starting to look into getting some breast forms.

I did see a bra for breast forms on Amazon which isn't a bad price, but I'd like to explore other possible options. I can achieve ok cleavage with tape (I'm going to look into those invisible/strapless bras with adhesive too) so I want to make sure my own breasts are featured with whatever setup I choose.

One alternative I thought of is taking this light pink bra I have that I'm not really into and just insert the breastforms in there. I was thinking of maybe coating the bra with liquid latex so that the bra looked like a layer of skin. I know you can buy silicone vests with breasts, but aside from the higher cost they cover up my natural breasts.

I was also thinking of putting the breast forms in a see through bra to create the illusion of them being my real breasts. This might be the simplest and most effective setup, but the issue here is securing them.

As for size of breast forms, I'm thinking of going with DD since that bra I linked to above says it's for D/DD. It seems like not a bad idea buying the same brand of breast forms as the bra maker (Vollence), but I'm not sure it really matters.

(31-10-2019, 02:03 AM)Nightshade Wrote:  I've held out as long as possible, but it's been over 18 months and I'm barely a B cup. I'm not in a hurry - I'd be fine with 1 cup size per 18 months, but I'm guessing progress isn't neat and clean so I'm starting to look into getting some breast forms.

I did see a bra for breast forms on Amazon which isn't a bad price, but I'd like to explore other possible options. I can achieve ok cleavage with tape (I'm going to look into those invisible/strapless bras with adhesive too) so I want to make sure my own breasts are featured with whatever setup I choose.

One alternative I thought of is taking this light pink bra I have that I'm not really into and just insert the breastforms in there. I was thinking of maybe coating the bra with liquid latex so that the bra looked like a layer of skin. I know you can buy silicone vests with breasts, but aside from the higher cost they cover up my natural breasts.

I was also thinking of putting the breast forms in a see through bra to create the illusion of them being my real breasts. This might be the simplest and most effective setup, but the issue here is securing them.

As for size of breast forms, I'm thinking of going with DD since that bra I linked to above says it's for D/DD. It seems like not a bad idea buying the same brand of breast forms as the bra maker (Vollence), but I'm not sure it really matters.
A B-cup would be a good accomplishment for many of us here. After a year I've achieved a full A-cup.
My goal was to do away with those breast forms and grow my own, which has been successful.

My question to you is...why aren't you satisfied with a set of B-cups?

(02-11-2019, 12:06 AM)Carmen Wrote:  
(31-10-2019, 02:03 AM)Nightshade Wrote:  I've held out as long as possible, but it's been over 18 months and I'm barely a B cup. I'm not in a hurry - I'd be fine with 1 cup size per 18 months, but I'm guessing progress isn't neat and clean so I'm starting to look into getting some breast forms.

A B-cup would be a good accomplishment for many of us here. After a year I've achieved a full A-cup.
My goal was to do away with those breast forms and grow my own, which has been successful.

My question to you is...why aren't you satisfied with a set of B-cups?

If I were 5'4" and a small frame then B-cup would be great (or at least more satisfactory). However, I'm 6 feet tall with wide shoulders and narrow hips. I was also overweight before HRT so I already had man-boobs. Plus I hate how my face looks (and suck at makeup).

So if I were short and passed, B or even A cup would be fine, but I'm overcompensating for my other deficiencies  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon