Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking progesterone pills : Utrogestan

Utrogestan is a brand name of progesterone. it contains 100mg of progesterone.
I have some question..

1. Is there a right dosage for male? there're only dosage for women in the internet about this pill.
2. Is there a possible dangers?
3. What to expect taking this pill?
4. and what would happen if I stop taking this pill?

and which program should I follow?

1 pill on a day for 2 weeks?
or 2 pills on a day for a month?

Progesterone is usually started after being on HRT for several years. This is more similar to how a cis girl develops. The way I understand it, they don't start producing progesterone until just before they get their first period, but usually start producing E and growing breasts sooner. Starting too early may actually stop breasts from growing according to some things I've heard.

(12-06-2019, 09:18 PM)PaulaJ Wrote:  Progesterone is usually started after being on HRT for several years. This is more similar to how a cis girl develops. The way I understand it, they don't start producing progesterone until just before they get their first period, but usually start producing E and growing breasts sooner. Starting too early may actually stop breasts from growing according to some things I've heard.

You mean starting progesterone too early can inhibit growing breasts.
Thanks!

but I think it's okay to take progesterone now because 
I've been on NBE for months.

(14-06-2019, 02:14 AM)Emily Wrote:  
(12-06-2019, 09:18 PM)PaulaJ Wrote:  Progesterone is usually started after being on HRT for several years. This is more similar to how a cis girl develops. The way I understand it, they don't start producing progesterone until just before they get their first period, but usually start producing E and growing breasts sooner. Starting too early may actually stop breasts from growing according to some things I've heard.

You mean starting progesterone too early can inhibit growing breasts.
Thanks!

but I think it's okay to take progesterone now because 
I've been on NBE for months.

Paula is correct. Progesterone acts to develop the milk producing structures of the breast and must have the basic breast structure in place to work on.
I have read that taking Prog too early can inhibit the PM/Herb phyto-estrogen  action, and given that those are much weaker than natural estrogens, it would make some sense.
I think it is irrelevant how long you have been on NBE, what matters is that you are well past the 'budding' stage and have significant breast growth already before trying progesterone to round out the probabaly 'triangular' initial growth.

Plus, there is mixed thoughts from Doctor's about Transgenders and Progesterone...   Too risky some say.  More chance for stroke, DVT's etc.  But then there are some who say it can help "mature" and breasts and help with filling them out...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon