Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maintaining Breast Growth

I’ve been taking PM powder for nearly year and I have now got some reasonable growth, though a bit lopsided. My question is I assume if I stop taking PM then my breasts will revert back to pre PM size? If so, would a lower ongoing PM dose be sufficient to maintain breast size or do I need to keep taking the same dose ongoing?

Davina

Hi Davina
Breast size and shape are given by breast tissue, which is permanent, and fat, which is not permanent.
When stopping PM you are likely to lose some shape and size as soon as the fat migrates or it's burnt, but whatever breast tissue was built in your body after budding will remain with you forever.

Maintenance dosage (some people suggest 500mg/day of pure powder) is likely to keep your fat in place, but it's natural to experience inflation and deflation simply according to your lifestyle. 
My suggestion would be to stop taking PM for about 2 or 3 months to see how much is left after that. It will be your new baseline, and then you'll decide if you need PM to keep a different shape or not.

I recently posted some pics to highlight the difference on/off PM ij the space of just a few days.
It goes without saying that if you keep taking PM at any dosage there will always be a chance of further enlargement.

(12-06-2019, 12:29 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi Davina
Breast size and shape are given by breast tissue, which is permanent, and fat, which is not permanent.
When stopping PM you are likely to lose some shape and size as soon as the fat migrates or it's burnt, but whatever breast tissue was built in your body after budding will remain with you forever.

Maintenance dosage (some people suggest 500mg/day of pure powder) is likely to keep your fat in place, but it's natural to experience inflation and deflation simply according to your lifestyle. 
My suggestion would be to stop taking PM for about 2 or 3 months to see how much is left after that. It will be your new baseline, and then you'll decide if you need PM to keep a different shape or not.

I recently posted some pics to highlight the difference on/off PM ij the space of just a few days.
It goes without saying that if you keep taking PM at any dosage there will always be a chance of further enlargement.

That’s great, thanks for the advice

Mine were worrisomely lopsided for too long. I concentrated on massage, fat-brushing, continuing NBE, with a focus on MSM, Collagen, American Ginseng, Progesterone, and herbs that support Prolactin, (Fenugreek with Saponins, Shatavari, etc.) 

Things are not as lopsided as they once were, and I’m (finally) starting to get a more rounded shape. Basically you have to keep at it. But, I was only taking PM for the longest time, and avoiding the support Herbs & massage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon