Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes in orgasm after taking PM?

I read an article that said the way orgasm feels changed after taking BO for 5 months:
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27913&highlight=Orgasm

Have you guys noticied your feeling of orgasm changed?

Your experience will be appreciated!!

I'm 2+ months on NBE and for me, it's become much more full-bodied and intense. I'd do NBE just for this, to be honest. It's great.

(12-06-2019, 06:07 PM)dawn Wrote:  I'm 2+ months on NBE and for me, it's become much more full-bodied and intense. I'd do NBE just for this, to be honest. It's great.

Sounds great.
thank you for your experience.
What is your NBE program?

I am also 2 months into using PM products for my breasts.  After my cancer surgery, I could neither attain an erection nor ejaculate, of course as a long time femme, I missed neither really.  I have been able to stimulate myself to orgasm and they were definitely different.  Now that I have been on PM products for the past couple of months, I have begun to notice a small increase in the intensity of my orgasms, and they are now whole body.  I can feel them from head to toe curling clenches.  I was quite surprised at the way I feel now after having a very nice 'O'.  I hope down the road with more time on PM, that these feelings will increase along with breast growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon