Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I've gone hairless and I LOVE IT!!

(15-06-2019, 04:50 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I chose the LumaRx IPL Pro, because it has a larger head than the Tria. It was a tough decision. How do you like the Tria? I’m probably going to get an Epilator, but I’ll give myself one more full body treatment. What little regrowth there I have, is fine, and I think that will be a good time to use an epilator.

I agree that the tria treatment area is small.  It can also be difficult to see exactly where you're treating because business end of the device is about .75 inches in diameter but the actual area that the laser treats is about .25 inches so you have to kind of guess where you're treating.   In the beginning it was no problem because of the amount of hair I had I would just indiscriminately just start zapping.  Now that I have a lot less I would like the ability to  target individual hairs.

I picked the tria because when I  was  researching hair removal devices I  read that the IPL machines required new bulbs every  so often and I didn't want to have to keep buying supplies.

Sifting through the info about home IPL/Laser is indeed tricky. 
They fool you with all kinds of marketing gimmickry. 
The LumaRx IPL Pro supposedly has a 100,000 flash head. 
There is a counter, that resets itself everytime you turn it off. 
One full body treatment for me was three hours. 
You find yourself contorted trying to get all the places on your body. 
After four treatments, it was easy to put down. 
I’m soooo glad I finally zapped myself neck to toe.

(15-06-2019, 07:57 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Sifting through the info about home IPL/Laser is indeed tricky. 
They fool you with all kinds of marketing gimmickry. 
The LumaRx IPL Pro supposedly has a 100,000 flash head. 
There is a counter, that resets itself everytime you turn it off. 
One full body treatment for me was three hours. 
You find yourself contorted trying to get all the places on your body. 
After four treatments, it was easy to put down. 
I’m soooo glad I finally zapped myself neck to toe.

It's  hard to know what's marketing hype and what's true.  I can also confirm that the tria requires a lot of contortion too.  I've also have extensive electrolysis on my face.  Initially it was just to treat problems with ingrown hairs but as my beard has become thinner and less coarse it feels absolutely amazing and I can't wait until it's all gone.

I've been fuzz free from my chin down for over 20-odd years now, always used a mix of razor and epilator, but admittedly the ep did need getting used to...OUCH! Luckily, I've never had lots of thick body hair, I've never had a hairy chest or back so shave pits, arms, privates and legs.
Never associated being hair-free as feminine, just much prefer the look of being smooth and hair-free Smile

Except for my head and eyebrows, I'm hairless everywhere.  Use a combo of epilator, shaving and tweezing

I’m hair free from the neck down. I still touch-up my legs every few days, but hair on my under/arms have disappeared. I need to zap again, but it’s a four session cycle that’s kind of a pain to set aside 3-4 hours every week for a month. I’m going to do again soon though. These long winter nights are boring.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon