Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I've gone hairless and I LOVE IT!!

Heart 

Recently a deep feminine urge inside me has been calling out to remove my leg hair, so I did! I decided on using hair removal cream, instead of shaving/laser/epil/etc, and it's very easy and effective! I went right from my feet, all the way up my legs and right to the thighs! Truthfully, I didn't have that much to remove anyway, but now that it's all gone I can really feel the difference!
Who else does this on a regular basis to feel more womanly?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I lasered my whole body. I need to do it again soon as it’s not 100% effective the first time, but I’ve been hair free for about 10 years. I don’t do it to feel womanly, I just love being smooth. I tried creams years ago, but hated the sting & the smell. I was a shaver for a decade, but six months ago I got a LumaRx Pro IPL. It works great. I do a touch-up Shave about once a week now.

I've been full-body smooth for 15 years.  It goes a long way towards appeasing my femme side.

Shaving works for me.

I have been hairless now for 3 plus years. I used to shave on and off, and then decided to try an epilady type device, and it is great.
I can go a week or 2 without doing a touch up. Works on legs, chest, arms. My gf loves me smooth. 
It can be a daunting task the 1st time, I think it helps to shave first and let things grow back enough to then use the device, since hairs grow at different times,
you wont be pulling them all out and will need to go back in a few days till you get all your growth. 

Michelle

I use an epilator, and have done for several years ..
I love the extra smooth feminine feeling and look my body has.

Is there a particular brand or model of epilators that you girls recommend? I have a few problem areas that the IPL doesn’t fully address. The regrowth is fine enough that I feel the pain level won’t be as bad now. Thx

I use this one, 

C$ 61.69 | KEMEI Epilator Women Purple Depilador Feminino Hair Removal Lady Shaver Women Electric Epilator Electric Shaver for Women Biki  

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bz18UCVi

Its on for 1/2 price in a few days ..

I have had others from Wal-Mart, but this is the best one i have used.

Thank you, Janet. 
I love being hairless.

(15-06-2019, 02:06 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Is there a particular brand or model of epilators that you girls recommend? I have a few problem areas that the IPL doesn’t fully address. The regrowth is fine enough that I feel the pain level won’t be as bad now. Thx

I tried using an epilator but usually come out looking like I fell into a cactus patch.  I bought a tria and prefer the results I get from it.

I chose the LumaRx IPL Pro, because it has a larger head than the Tria. It was a tough decision. How do you like the Tria? I’m probably going to get an Epilator, but I’ll give myself one more full body treatment. What little regrowth there I have, is fine, and I think that will be a good time to use an epilator.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon