Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm a Noogler now too!

Hey all,

A little while back I decided to order a Medium NB, and today I started to use it. Here are some pics during a 10 minute session.
I applied a little Palmers Coconut Butter with Vit E on each breast and massaged 30 times before starting.
I used about 10-12 pumps to get inflated then hold it for 20 seconds, then let-down, brief pause, and repeat.
I can completely fill each cup, with only a little pain when I pump it RIGHT against the top of the cup, other than that, I'm 99.9% in!
After 2 or 3 inflates, I found that even when I let-down, the breast didn't completely retreat back to chest level, it still filled about 1/4 of the cup. That's a good sign, right?

After those 10 inflations, I let-down and released, then repeated massage with Palmers. I never felt any actual pain while doing it (something to watch, I know), just a tiny bit of 'pressure'. I guess I overdid it though, as the pic with rings shows!

Maybe I should've got the large cups after all!  Dodgy  So, if I can fill these cups with no problem, that's a sign to upgrade to a size maybe twice as large (XL)? (I get the feeling if I were to be in a larger cup, and got to where I already am, it might be uncomfortable to fill that larger space? Or is that the goal? How do we know what are personal 'limits' are, ie. for our chest / shoulder size etc??)

So the advice I'm after is what's a good regime to start with, like 2 hrs daily once in morning and night? Apparently good signs to watch for are itching / slight ache in the area? Any tips or help from anyone would be great!
(I'm hoping Pinno might chime in with some advice or tips, being the queen of pumping that she is! Woo-hoo you GO girl!!)  <33

Thanks!
Auzifreek

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Some more pics,

Last pic, of the rings.

Be careful not to bruse yourself Smile

I noogle every day. Started with the contoured large cups and recently graduated to the extra large. I contacted Lucy and asked if they had the XL contoured and she relied that they don't have them anymore. So I bought the XL that was offered. The XL's are much bigger than the large. I'm saying this because it looks as if you are ready for the next size up. I would advise you to go with the large cup.
Cheers!

Thanks guys!

@michelle - will do!   Big Grin

@lilmikey - I just visited the site and it seems like they still do offer the XL contoured?? Didn't email anyone tho, so maybe your info is right. Anyway, the L size is 2cm wider & 3 cm taller, and the XL is 3cm wider & 5cm taller. You think a single size upgrade is best? I'm feeling the urge to go big (lol!) and go for the XL, just so I know I've got plenty of room to grow into!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon