Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Man with boobs and wife

Hi Friends,

how do you explain your wife the boob growth? With gynacomastia?

How big can I grow my boobs to hide them?

Nothing is more pleasurable than growing and feeling my own boobies. I use NBE because Inhave enough time and its not such a fast growth.

(03-06-2019, 03:07 PM)Reloadme Wrote:  Hi Friends,

Nothing is more pleasurable than growing and feeling my own boobies. I use NBE because Inhave enough time and its not such a fast growth.

When I first started, Gynecomastia is the excuse I used.  I am taking 5 different meds for a heart attack I suffered 15 yrs ago, so......  most of them had some incidences of Gyne....   But since then, I have gotten Psych Therapy and came out to wife and daughter that I am indeed Transgendered.   I have also been on Pharma HRT for a little over 2 yrs now.   Good luck, honesty is the best policy as I am still married with some adjustments of course!

Proberbly not what you want to hear .. You are best telling your wife what your plans are before you start. Nothing kills a marriage faster than a dishonest partner.

If you're going to say Gynecomastia, you have to give a reason why you have gynecmoastia as well. Probably easier to just tell the wife you want to grow boobs?

I am a small A cup right now and she never said anything. I am a bit chubby so I guess all I have can be excused as "round moobs". I still do the normal activities bare chested: I take my son to swim at the pool and we went on a poolside holiday with friends 3 months ago. Nothing was said, probably because I never asked for attention in that area. I just "have moobs", that's it. Accidentally they are a bit rounder than usual and a bit, a lot, more sensitive than expected.

I recently took Minoxidil for my hair and, even if it was a spray, it killed my erections for two months. I talked to my wife about that, also because there was no hiding in bed that something was odd, and we got to the conclusion that it caused an hormonal imbalance. I have stopped it about 2 months ago and erections are bac, but whatever happens from now on I will always be able to blame the "hormonal imbalance" from that thing.

It's still better to come out with it though.

My advice, for what it is worth, is to tell her what it is you plan to do.  You are very likely to feel compelled to continue to change, and your life with her will be much better if she knows the truth.  If you are really lucky, she will be accepting.  If you are extremely lucky, she will get into it.  If you try to hide it, nothing good will come of it.  Good luck.

The being forthright advice is worth considering and heeding.

For me, I'll just say I lost the weight and kept the boobs. Smile
Make em jealous!

Its really not easy, the whole pm/boob thing.

I read forums like this over and over. I take pm for short times but not long enough for budding. I gain weight in the breast area, but male style form. 

After a lot of reading I think the dosage thing is not so important as the continius taking pm. The body need time, but after a time the boobs grow fast, thats the expierience from many users in forums like this. Even at 1000 pm many get big boobies. (ainterol forum) 

The guys with high dosages (more than 1500pm a day) seems not so successfull.

So Im carefull and will continue with 500 pm and ramp max to 1000 and go a slow way.

One crazy thing that I read is, from many the boobies dont stop to grow even after stopping pm Huh Huh

(04-06-2019, 10:12 AM)Reloadme Wrote:  One crazy thing that I read is, from many the boobies dont stop to grow even after stopping pm Huh Huh

I've read similar stories. I think it's possible to damage the endocrine system permanently on NBE. Those vice grip pains in your balls? yeah, that's your nuts being damaged.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon