Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Finasteride

Hi all,

I’ve been browsing this forum for quite awhile and everybody has posted some super helpful information. Thank you for creating such a fantastic resource.

With regards to my story, I consider myself bigender person who equally enjoys my male and female sides. I’d like to offset the masculinization of my body with a low dose of PM (500mg per day), for mental and limited physical effects. However, I’m also taking 1.25mg of finasteride per day.

If I start on 500mg PM combined with Finasteride, is it more likely I’ll experience breast growth beyond an A cup? I’m curious if anybody has an experience on how prominent physical changes are with PM in concert with a light anti-androgen.

Hello and welcome!

Finasteride is a DHT blocker and may or may not counteract Testosterone and cause feminization. If you are taking it for your hair (common case) then it's ok. But if you are taking it to help PM feminize your body then there are better substances (white Peony, apparently, above all).
500 mg of PM is a very small dose that is unlikely to cause any effect. The advised dose for women in menopause is 1000mg/day and I would suggest to take at least that much if you want to see any effect.

How quickly you'll get an A cup depends on a multitude of factors, from diet to pure luck, but mostly it depends on your body shape. It takes way more tissue to build an A cup on a chubby chest (like me, band 38) than on a slim body. Anyway, even with 1000mg/day and a medium/thin frame it is unlikely that you'll see any permanent growth in less than 3 or 4 months, and you are probably 6 to 7 months of continuous use away from an A cup.

(01-06-2019, 08:33 AM)Eimiflug Wrote:  Hi all,

I’ve been browsing this forum for quite awhile and everybody has posted some super helpful information. Thank you for creating such a fantastic resource.

With regards to my story, I consider myself bigender person who equally enjoys my male and female sides. I’d like to offset the masculinization of my body with a low dose of PM (500mg per day), for mental and limited physical effects. However, I’m also taking 1.25mg of finasteride per day.

If I start on 500mg PM combined with Finasteride, is it more likely I’ll experience breast growth beyond an A cup? I’m curious if anybody has an experience on how prominent physical changes are with PM in concert with a light anti-androgen.

Finasteride MIGHT help some, but it will not cut you T levels to a great degree.  but if all you are looking for is a slight feminization, 500 -1000 PM will do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon