Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wrist freckle?

Anyone else have one?

I noticed something online about women posting pictures of theirs so last night checked my wrist and yep I got one......As if there weren't enough other signs!

Megan

(30-05-2019, 09:51 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Anyone else have one?

I noticed something online about women posting pictures of theirs so last night checked my wrist and yep I got one......As if there weren't enough other signs!

Megan

Other signs of what?   BTW, is that your picture in you avatar section?  If it is WOW!  Very pretty!

It is me in the picture (sort of) it's my Snapchat filter result!
Makes me look way younger than I actually am as well as way more attractive!

Oh I meant signs I should have been a woman, apparently the freckle thing is way more common in women than in men.

Megan

Ahhhh.   Well I will tell you something..   I developed what looked like a bruise on my left cheek, hi on the cheek bone on the out 1/3 of my eye.  Also, what looked like a 4 petal flower on my forearm.  I was concerned and asked my Doctor.  She said that was what is referred to as "Estrogen Marks".  She said that 95% of the time they will disappear over time.  She said a lot of women get them confused for birthmarks but they don't usually appear till they are more than mid way through puberty.  

So, maybe your freckle is the same???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon