Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it safe to take the PM powder out of the capsule?

So, some of you may have seen my plight with alopecia. I will start with some DHT blockers soon (probably finasteride), and would like to maintain an androgynous appearance.

I've been taking 500mg PM/day, but this along with finasteride may be beyond androgyny and give me more breast growth than I'd want. I was thinking about putting PM aside altogether, but then I just thought about this: would it be safe to take the powder out of the capsules, and then gulp something like 1/3 of it down with water? Did anyone try that? Its really hard to find pure PM powder where I live.

Many thanks!

(28-05-2019, 03:33 AM)Gowyz Wrote:  So, some of you may have seen my plight with alopecia. I will start with some DHT blockers soon (probably finasteride), and would like to maintain an androgynous appearance.

I've been taking 500mg PM/day, but this along with finasteride may be beyond androgyny and give me more breast growth than I'd want. I was thinking about putting PM aside altogether, but then I just thought about this: would it be safe to take the powder out of the capsules, and then gulp something like 1/3 of it down with water? Did anyone try that? Its really hard to find pure PM powder where I live.

Many thanks!

It certainly won't hurt, but equally I don't believe it will achieve anything. Even 500mg PM per day is unlikely to generate breast growth in a male, with or without DHT blocking.

(28-05-2019, 03:33 AM)Gowyz Wrote:  So, some of you may have seen my plight with alopecia. I will start with some DHT blockers soon (probably finasteride), and would like to maintain an androgynous appearance.

Many thanks!

Hi Gowyz!

If you want to maintain an androgynous appearance yet grow breast, you may or may not be able to generate any results on 500mg of PM.
It depends on body weight, height, and genetics and how sensitive you are to medication. 
Very few natal females had breast growth on 400mg of PM with most experiencing firmness, while majority of women increased breast growth size/firmness on 800mg.
800mg and up is the magic number, and to answer your other question it's completely safe to take the powder outside of the capsule.
But if even natal born females don't get much results on 400mg, then unless your body is super-sensitive to herbs, then you won't get results even with reducing your T.

Do you have a method to hid your breast once they start?
I have trans-male and non-binary friends who wear binders to hide their breast. 
They say it does hurt in the beginning and it's hard to breathe but they get used to it.
 From personal experience, once you're breast start budding, you won't be able to hide them under a normal shirt unless you already have chest fat.
At that point, you'll look like you have constant perky nipples to go along with gynocomastia (if you have it).
But if you have a flat chest, you're not gonna be able to hid the buds once they start growing unless you want to start wearing oversized shirts.
Also your breast will not mature fully unless you add progestrone. With out it, your aerola and nipple will not flatten out if you reach Tanner stage 4.

Please consider these things because once your body starts accepting the herbal changes, the only ways to get rid of them is to: 
A) stop taking any herbs/creams immediately once you start TS2 (and I mean day one you stop cold)
B) surgery because you went too far and they become permanent

I don't want to stop you from your drerams, but I want you to consider these things before you increase dosage.

I wish you all the best!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon