Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long for estrogen normalization?

Hello there,

Would anyone know how long after someone stops taking PM would estrogen return to a somewhat normal level?

Thanks!

Question is
Does it ever return to Normal ?
Julie

(21-05-2019, 06:55 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Question is
Does it ever return to Normal ?
Julie

Good question.

I've read about a few cases here and there where E and T never went back to male after stopping NBE.

Semantics aside, I may need to stop PM for a while while I experiment with finasteride because of the damned alopecia (I'm having this discussion on another thread*), since I like the effects of 500mg/day of PM but do not want my breasts to suddenly grow large.

So my plan is to stop PM for a while, wait for estrogen to go down, try finasteride, and if everything goes somewhat smoothly for a while try PM again. I'm thinking about a week or so since I'll be really gradual with the finasteride and don't need estrogen to be 100% back to where it was beforehand. Any clues if 1 week is far too little?

* - https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=29220

(23-05-2019, 04:08 AM)Gowyz Wrote:  Semantics aside, I may need to stop PM for a while while I experiment with finasteride because of the damned alopecia (I'm having this discussion on another thread*), since I like the effects of 500mg/day of PM but do not want my breasts to suddenly grow large.

So my plan is to stop PM for a while, wait for estrogen to go down, try finasteride, and if everything goes somewhat smoothly for a while try PM again. I'm thinking about a week or so since I'll be really gradual with the finasteride and don't need estrogen to be 100% back to where it was beforehand. Any clues if 1 week is far too little?

* - https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=29220

month on month off might work

Is it possible after a longer steady use with PM say like 8 months or so that it seems like your body is like on the E auto pilot and is very low on T? I should start a new thread but your thread is my exact question too.

I have noticed that after 8 months of using PM 2 500s a day and only a few short breaks here and there for a week off, that the past 6 weeks has produced more changes in not just me breast but my entire body has lost quite a bit of upper body muscle and I am getting significantly more hour glass shaped. My hips have grown 2" and each thigh has gained about 1" more towards the upper top. Also I no longer need to have my chest area at all, it just has stopped 100%. Body weight has not increased in fact I cut calories since I could tell my belly was getting to big, must be a slower metabolism now. I think I lost like 10 lbs of man fat, and gain 10 pounds of female distribution in those places etc. 

So I have never tried B.O., but I read it can make some permanent changes and is why I did not want to go that route, but PM has not only worked good, maybe more than I bargained for.

My question too all this said, iif I stop for a longer stent like a month or so, will my body make some level of T or can PM make you permanently into a Estrogen producing dominant individual?

Maybe someone else that has experienced this can chime in? Also on the mental side i never wanted to fully transposition and now PM seems to re-wired a lot how I think. Not addictive like smoking, but well you gals know what I mean.

One last note on this, I also like many of you feel a bit scared, happy, worried, and that whole start and stop ting. However, I feel like even stopping now may be to late. I am OK with nice 38B cups and a bit of feminization, but I am worried it is on auto pilot, is that even possible that I no longer make enough T to keep some aspect of being male alive? Anyone else with help please chime in thanks.

I’m probably too tired to make any sense, but I know that 
Lotus’ Endo took her off Estrogen altogether. I think she’s
only on a very low dose AA. So conversion is absolutely 
possible. Pansy Mae achieved nice results, then stopped PM 
for many years and basically lost nothing. Once you’ve got 
them boobies, they’re here to stay. In Lotus, and others cases, 
lots of things have to be clicking along just right for that to 
happen. I wish I could explain it better. I’d love to get to that 
point one day. After this batch of PM, I’m going to leap frog 
back to BO. I do think there is a bit of truth behind the urban 
legend & myth of BO. I don’t think it’s 100% true, but in my 
case, I can see bits & pieces of it working that way. Good Luck.

(02-07-2019, 07:36 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’m probably too tired to make any sense, but I know that 
Lotus’ Endo took her off Estrogen altogether. I think she’s
only on a very low dose AA. So conversion is absolutely 
possible. Pansy Mae achieved nice results, then stopped PM 
for many years and basically lost nothing. Once you’ve got 
them boobies, they’re here to stay. In Lotus, and others cases, 
lots of things have to be clicking along just right for that to 
happen. I wish I could explain it better. I’d love to get to that 
point one day. After this batch of PM, I’m going to leap frog 
back to BO. I do think there is a bit of truth behind the urban 
legend & myth of BO. I don’t think it’s 100% true, but in my 
case, I can see bits & pieces of it working that way. Good Luck.

I read that Lotus post too. Seemed like the long term NBE resulted in Female hormone normalization in the body and no longer needs T blockers or E. Don't know how long it takes or if it will happen to all of us, but it certainly does happen. I've read a handful of similar posts across a few different websites. The idea is scary and thrilling at the same time...We are interfering with and possibly damaging our male endocrine system after all, makes sense to me that after a long enough time, the switch to E can become permanent.

(02-07-2019, 05:41 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  Is it possible after a longer steady use with PM say like 8 months or so that it seems like your body is like on the E auto pilot and is very low on T? I should start a new thread but your thread is my exact question too.

I have noticed that after 8 months of using PM 2 500s a day and only a few short breaks here and there for a week off, that the past 6 weeks has produced more changes in not just me breast but my entire body has lost quite a bit of upper body muscle and I am getting significantly more hour glass shaped. My hips have grown 2" and each thigh has gained about 1" more towards the upper top. Also I no longer need to have my chest area at all, it just has stopped 100%. Body weight has not increased in fact I cut calories since I could tell my belly was getting to big, must be a slower metabolism now. I think I lost like 10 lbs of man fat, and gain 10 pounds of female distribution in those places etc. 

So I have never tried B.O., but I read it can make some permanent changes and is why I did not want to go that route, but PM has not only worked good, maybe more than I bargained for.

My question too all this said, iif I stop for a longer stent like a month or so, will my body make some level of T or can PM make you permanently into a Estrogen producing dominant individual?

Maybe someone else that has experienced this can chime in? Also on the mental side i never wanted to fully transposition and now PM seems to re-wired a lot how I think. Not addictive like smoking, but well you gals know what I mean.

One last note on this, I also like many of you feel a bit scared, happy, worried, and that whole start and stop ting. However, I feel like even stopping now may be to late. I am OK with nice 38B cups and a bit of feminization, but I am worried it is on auto pilot, is that even possible that I no longer make enough T to keep some aspect of being male alive? Anyone else with help please chime in thanks.

I wouldn't really worry about it. I took PM for over 3 years and when I switched to HRT and had my blood work done, my T level was at the high end of normal for a male. I quit PM a few days before the test.

You could have it tested even if you don't want to transition. Also, it's not uncommon for guys to have low T and get prescribed supplement T gel if they want to be on T.

That last part is the hard part though. Trying PM made it clear to me that I wanted E and not T running through me system, though I had planned on doing NBE instead of full transition when I started...

I remember a long time ago I did a required medical for a qualification, and the pathologist told me that I had elevated estrogen levels, but I didn't give it much thought. However, this is natural to my body and must have been this way since childhood, and is probably a reason for me being bisexual.

It is probably also the reason why I've been crossdressing since an early age. I can't imagine a healthy young man full of testosterone wanting to dress in woman's clothing, yet I had an inner desire to do so in my teens, and this desire never went away.

Anyway, when I started experimenting with fenugreek last year I took to it straight away, and experienced breast growth almost immediately, which has increased dramatically since going the herbal NBE route. 

I stopped all herbal intake about a month ago, and the growth continues, wrt breasts, hips, butt etc.

So I guess those of you doing NBE have an underlying need for it because it is something your body tells you to do. To get more estrogen. When you start taking more estrogen you crave more, as it is with me. 

I don't think it will ever go away, that is, if you are like me, with a predisposition to estrogen dominance. 

I had E at 121 and T at 11 before I even started PM and RM, so how will this ever go away again. 

Anyway, just my 10 cents.

X

Bev

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon