Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

De-sensitising

Hi Kim
From your pics, the tee shirt and loose shirt hide your breasts nicely.
The problem comes when you lean forward and stretch your arm, like you pointing or picking something up.
Well then all those lovely bra lines on you back jump right out.

Like others here have said. you just need to tell yourself every day, and often several times a day, you are a beautiful woman and quite normal in what your doing.
You'll be surprised how soon the worry goes away, with this mental conditioning.

Even if your not headed to transition, your trying to bring her out front and you need to convince the he to let her be comfortable with it.

Secondly you need to do some people watching. Being the 25 yo super model in your head is great, but look around at the variety of real woman out there.
Not many super models are there??
There is just something about a real woman that stands her out, but with the right mind set you can emulate them pretty well, even when your not the 25 yo super model on the outside.

Confidence!
Bobbi

Absolutely agree - and accepting what I might be able to achieve (vs dreaming of the impossible) was quite liberating, in some respects - body changes are one thing, but it’s really a mental game.

Oh yea
It’s a mental game without doubt
For the rest of your life
X
Good points in being realistic though as helps and then just get on with shit
If you can decelerate the mental over fuelling, ie not running on the fantasy driven rev limiter life can become ok to good
X
Julie

(16-05-2019, 10:49 PM)kimi9r Wrote:  OK, so I’m wondering... as a TG who is not full-time, is mentally transitioning, but not lifestyle transitioned and with no real plans to
do so (at present), I find that when do get opportunities to go out dressed the whole thing gets too much, sensory overload, for want of
a better phrase. I’m working hard on the posture and walking and mannerisms side of things, but then you add bras and panties, makeup,
heels, etc. I just lose it.

I know it’s all about practise and more practise, and “exposure”, but for me it’s not always possible.

I know I don’t “pass”, in the traditional sense (not without some major nips ‘n tucks); and I’ve finally given up comparing myself with
the unrealistic expectation of being a gorgeous 25-yr old “you could be a model” sex toy TG. It took me a while, but, what a pointless
(and fairly depressing) waste of time and energy, it was. I now accept what I am, who I am, and have a plan, so to speak, about what
I can achieve.

I don’t want to be clunky, clumsy and feeling as though I stick out like a sore thumb – I want to have the confidence to enjoy being me,
with some wiggle and feminine grace – I want to be seen as a natural, full-time, self-aware, TG, not as believe I am
currently: a “cock in a frock” wannabee.

So, I’m taking steps to desensitise myself, so that some of these things feel natural/normal, and not sooo foreign when I do go out,
and I can then concentrate on the deportment side of things.

I’ve mentioned in another post that I’ve taken to wearing a bit of mascara and foundation on a daily basis, and I now, kind-a, feel
a bit naked without. For the past few weeks, I’ve been wearing a bra (even though I don’t need to) and panties, with my “junk tucked”,
every day – simply to get used to the feel of them, and it’s getting better.

But, I still feel exposed, self-conscious, and convinced that everyone can see the “tits ‘n bra”, and they’re all secretly laughing.
So, I ask you, from the shots below, in my normal office attire, is it obvious that I’m wearing a bra, bearing in mind that I’ve not
set out to deliberately hide them?

I’m hoping for a majority “no” response, as it means I have nothing to worry about – YET - and that it’s just my mind playing confidence
tricks - but happy either way.

And, other than practise, and simply getting out there and doing it, does anyone else have any tips they’ve tried or suggestions
that could maybe help me, or others, in the same situation?
I can barely make out the outline of the cup in picture 2.a thicker t-shirt would help  hide your bra here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon