Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Painless cheap hair removal

I want rid of my disgusting body and facial hair. I want something cheap and painless, laser costs 10,000 dollars or more. Laser is not permanent. Electrolysis is permanent but pricey. 

I heard that certain herbs and spices can damage your follicles, this is what I want. Any tips?

I've not tried it myself, but one of my Susan's friends claims considerable success at self-applied laser removal using one of the Tria devices, which cost a few hundred dollars. The device she used was not even intended for use on the face, but she said it has effectively eliminated facial hair, though there's always the occasional sprout. She was Asian with no gray hair. Laser only works on dark hair. If you're blonde or gray it won't work. The latest model (I think), the "Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X" claims to be for both face and body. It has a lot of favorable reviews on Amazon.

(12-05-2019, 02:32 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  I want rid of my disgusting body and facial hair. I want something cheap and painless, laser costs 10,000 dollars or more. Laser is not permanent. Electrolysis is permanent but pricey. 

I heard that certain herbs and spices can damage your follicles, this is what I want. Any tips?

I know what you mean about hair. I used to be more hairy than an ape. I have tried the Slkn Ipl system with no success. Had 3 passes of electrolysis on my back...no success. Herbs creams etc... no success. For over a year now since I started hrt I began full body epilation with a Braun with very nice results. It's part of my daily routine. My wife helps me with my back. Good luck.

(12-05-2019, 02:32 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  I want something cheap and painless,

Don't we all, but unfortunately there is no such thing, I'm afraid.

As for herbs, never heard of herbal hair removal, sorry. Many years ago (15?, 20?) there was a product which claimed to be based on plant stannols which was sold as a facial hair retardant. I tried it but it didn't work for me. Can't remember what it was called but it also wasn't cheap.

(28-05-2019, 06:11 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(12-05-2019, 02:32 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  I want something cheap and painless,

Don't we all, but unfortunately there is no such thing, I'm afraid.

As for herbs, never heard of herbal hair removal, sorry. Many years ago (15?, 20?) there was a product which claimed to be based on plant stannols which was sold as a facial hair retardant. I tried it but it didn't work for me. Can't remember what it was called but it also wasn't cheap.

Could they be referring to Vitex? There is a post on here somewhere of someone taking Vitex for diminished hair growth, although it took like 8 months that person said the result is they are totally hairless now. Vitex does mess with the male libido though

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon