Problem it’s already hit the net on my Male side
Julie

What’s a Blackberry?

Well if anyone wants to see it
Pop their email to my pm
Not putting it here
X
Julie

I also tried it.  It's a very interesting feature I think.  Now if only there was an app to see what your chest would look like with a fully grown set of boobs! Tongue

(14-05-2019, 09:00 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  What’s a Blackberry?

It's a smartphone.

Never heard of it ....

Oh wow ..

(02-07-2019, 07:05 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Never heard of it ....

They were a Canadian company ( I think) and it was the device that really originated smart phones,  aimed at business rather than personal use, but then got sidelined by Apple. They were still very  much an option at work when I retired 5 years ago although most had been replaced by iphones by then.

(12-05-2019, 06:57 AM)julieTG Wrote:  omg
You take a photo of yourself and it shows you a girl,
It’s incredible , even I look worth taking home after a few pints,
I know there are some others out there, but the radios are ablaze with this one and even normal dudes are having a go with it
X
Great fun
X
Julie 

Come on pansy and Bobbi, Megan,  have a go,
May I ask how/where to find/get this app?Sure sounds like it would be neat to check it out.Any help would be so very much appreciated!! Thanks to all !!

I don`t have the "make you a girl" app on the phone, but I have the overlay filter thingies that make you Black and white or have cute ears, but they don`t change the picture.

(08-07-2019, 07:44 PM)Lovebuns69 Wrote:  
(12-05-2019, 06:57 AM)julieTG Wrote:  omg
You take a photo of yourself and it shows you a girl,
It’s incredible , even I look worth taking home after a few pints,
I know there are some others out there, but the radios are ablaze with this one and even normal dudes are having a go with it
X
Great fun
X
Julie 

Come on pansy and Bobbi, Megan,  have a go,
May I ask how/where to find/get this app?Sure sounds like it would be neat to check it out.Any help would be so very much appreciated!! Thanks to all !!

Download the snapchat app onto your smartphone and use the male-to-female filter.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon