Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you seen the new snap chat girl app

Sounds like a fun app, but I use photo editing software to help envision what's possible. I've gotten better with it over time and what I see is often crazy (in a good way). 

They say say, "what you can see you can achieve" (simplistic, self fulfillment pablum), but being able to portray an aim visually is inspiring to the ends one is exploring achieving.

(09-07-2019, 02:39 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Sounds like a fun app, but I use photo editing software to help envision what's possible.

Could you please clarify what you mean?  Do you mean you would rather use DITY software then Snap chat?

[attachment=15916] This ones mine from an above perspective to show cleavage and slim me down. Also has minor makeup editing and filtering, but pretty unchanged beyond that and the normal snapchat mtf.

(12-07-2019, 10:56 AM)Jamie-May Wrote:   This ones mine from an above perspective to show cleavage and slim me down. Also has minor makeup editing and filtering, but pretty unchanged beyond that and the normal snapchat mtf.

very pretty Jamie!

(14-07-2019, 04:44 PM)michelleann99 Wrote:  
(12-07-2019, 10:56 AM)Jamie-May Wrote:   This ones mine from an above perspective to show cleavage and slim me down. Also has minor makeup editing and filtering, but pretty unchanged beyond that and the normal snapchat mtf.

very pretty Jamie!

Hehe, thanks! The only problem is, is my arms are pretty big from muscle and some fat, shoulders a little thick too from exercise. If they were slimmer it be better, but I'm not a pro or even moderately competent editor so I can only do basic stuff. Not going to lie though, that snap chat filter and that picture in general was one reason I've considered enhancing my naturally developed childhood gyno, and maybe even doing more.

I like the look.

(12-05-2019, 06:57 AM)julieTG Wrote:  omg
You take a photo of yourself and it shows you a girl,
It’s incredible , even I look worth taking home after a few pints,
I know there are some others out there, but the radios are ablaze with this one and even normal dudes are having a go with it
X
Great fun
X
Julie 

Come on pansy and Bobbi, Megan,  have a go,

I'm not really familiar with snapchat... is this a built in filter or do you need another app?

Thanks,
Jeanne H Smile

It's a filter that is part of Snapchat.

(11-11-2019, 01:31 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  It's a filter that is part of Snapchat.

Found it, thanks! Smile

FaceApps has an app too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon