Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

This DHEA and Progesterone cream wonder regime.....

as per thread title, am thinking of trying it, but....

what progesterone cream is being used, it seems lotus was using capsules (hrt) ? others using a conventional cream.

and where the hell can we in the uk get this DHEA Cream ???

all clarification gratefully received!

I'm on Biovea brand Progesterone cream and also 200mg daily, boofed so both.

(28-07-2023, 04:49 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm on Biovea brand Progesterone cream and also 200mg daily, boofed so both.
boofed? Huh

(28-07-2023, 04:57 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  boofed? Huh

Take that PG and shove it where the sun don't shine, if you get my drift.

Yea... Down there. The kind of progesterone I have is actually meant to be taken that way, either number one or two. Big Grin So once I'm post op, then I can take it by the kitty if I want to. The point is higher absorbtion bypassing liver metabolism. Both ways work obviously, this results in higher levels but orally it uses liver metabolism which can make different levels and afaik the whole thing might behave differently. For me orally taken its not nearly as good for my moods, quality of sleep and so on, for body changes both seem to work quite nicely.

You're using the P cream that has about 20 mg/pump, not the one you can get from Otokonoko (and elsewhere) that's about 200 mg/pump, right?

Thanks!

(29-07-2023, 11:41 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  You're using the P cream that has about 20 mg/pump, not the one you can get from Otokonoko (and elsewhere) that's about 200 mg/pump, right?

Thanks!

Yes, the one I have is ordinary Biovea brand one which is rather mild, just 20mg per pump, but obviously I don't need a stronger one for this as I take most progesterone otherwise. And I don't know would it be harmful, would it be too much used topically on such high dose? I wouldn't do it without knowing better. I know the usual quite low dosed creams are fine when not overdone as this isn't the first time I'm on it. First time it appears to be effective, I believe the combination with what DHEA is the key to it. PG cream alone never did much to me.

>PG cream alone never did much to me.

Me, either.

If memory serves me well, when Lotus was bouncing around this Topical Progesterone & DHEA protocol off me last April, I do believe that Lotus recommended 30mg for the DHEA, which was described as 1/3 teaspoon, which is also basically one pump.

I'd like to also advice the USA audience here that DHEA Cream is less than half the cost on eBay vs Amazon.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

So a higher dose that I've been on so far? I know damn sure 15mg works fantastically, but not super duper crazy fast... Maybe I'll try to go on 30mg starting on second month, I'm just days away from it and could easily test it out. This is what I've been wondering about, what is the optimal dosage for DHEA cream because no one has mentioned anything about it, that mouse study text was the only one to give any idea about it.

That's my interpretation.

I do know that Lotus is planning an update on the topical protocol, but this dreadful leukemia that she's dealing with has her sleeping an awful lot.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon