Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

---

In my thread about gun rights I was misgendered by the following users: Shirazmn [Image: buddy_online.png] and happyfeet [Image: buddy_offline.png] 

I was called a "he" and my thread was closed. Apparently I can't browse the internet in safety even on a transboard. The internet is toxic and filled with toxic people. As if my morning was not bad enough, now I have to deal with bigots on a so-called safe space.

Rather than take disciplinary action against the bigots, the mods closed my thread instead. Apparently I am not allowed to make a thread that saves trans lives. Transwomen are routinely victimized and murdered by society, but not allowed to make threads promoting their right to self-defense.

FYI I found out that  Shirazmn identifies as a cis man. Him being toxic is no suprise and he naturally has no vested interest in allowing trans-women to exercise self-defense. In fact I was even told that if I don't like it here, I should leave the country. Typical cis views. Both profiles are very low effort and don't even have a user avatar. And it's sad that this freedom-hating attitude is what passes for "men" nowadays. I'm not gonna sit here and be misgendered by some cis man living life on easy mode. Who's never faced discrimination and doesn't know what it's like to live with dysphoria, having to hide indoors and feeling unsafe to walk the streets.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon