Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to get over REGRET.

Basically, many years ago I was at a mental clinic lobby. In the lobby, there was a male, who had the spirit of a female. They looked like a male but were MTF transsexual. They had zits all over their face. But something about their personality was so feminine and wholesome. I was in love and felt like they were my soulmate. They were one of the kindness and most feminine transsexuals I had ever encountered.

Sadly, I don't know their name or why I never got their contact info. They told me to wait in the lobby after they see their therapist. My memory is all a blur after that. I don't remember what happened. I don't remember if I waited in the lobby, went to the bathroom, or got a bite to eat. I don't remember if I am to blame or they are to blame. Maybe I tried to get their email, got rejected and it's erased from my memory. I have no memory or who is to blame.

All I feel every morning is pain and regret. I wish I could remember what actually happened. I feel like the universe wanted us to be together but we are not. And that I will never run into them again for the rest of my life. And that I'm stuck as forever alone. And that I will never run into a transwoman who is as feminine and kind as them. Someone who understands true love, I wouldn't care if they had zits or looked male, and they wouldn't care if I didn't look like a hot blonde transsexual. And sometimes I worry if what if they roped because they feel the same way about me. And it feels like a horrible gothic tragedy, and that I am stuck in literal hell. I want to be branded with hot iron coals right on my broken heart.

(24-04-2019, 02:04 PM)dementedClown Wrote:  Basically, many years ago I was at a mental clinic lobby. In the lobby, there was a male, who had the spirit of a female. They looked like a male but were MTF transsexual. They had zits all over their face. But something about their personality was so feminine and wholesome. I was in love and felt like they were my soulmate. They were one of the kindness and most feminine transsexuals I had ever encountered.

Sadly, I don't know their name or why I never got their contact info. They told me to wait in the lobby after they see their therapist. My memory is all a blur after that. I don't remember what happened. I don't remember if I waited in the lobby, went to the bathroom, or got a bite to eat. I don't remember if I am to blame or they are to blame. Maybe I tried to get their email, got rejected and it's erased from my memory. I have no memory or who is to blame.

All I feel every morning is pain and regret. I wish I could remember what actually happened. I feel like the universe wanted us to be together but we are not. And that I will never run into them again for the rest of my life. And that I'm stuck as forever alone. And that I will never run into a transwoman who is as feminine and kind as them. Someone who understands true love, I wouldn't care if they had zits or looked male, and they wouldn't care if I didn't look like a hot blonde transsexual. And sometimes I worry if what if they roped because they feel the same way about me. And it feels like a horrible gothic tragedy, and that I am stuck in literal hell. I want to be branded with hot iron coals right on my broken heart.
Hello Sis,

Please don't be so hard on yourself. Your chance encounter had it's purpose, you were inspired by them.
If you were meant to connect with them it would have happened. However there was a reason that you missed connecting with them.
I would not be surprised if you met them again, so be ready next time.
It has happened to me many times.

Be strong Sis.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon