Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE What To Expect Starting PM with Gynecomastia

Funny how you find yourself lost in these forums and threads long enough over the years until one day you decide to just post something and your boob journey is real. 

I'll save all the personal backstory and life stuff to another thread that will hopefully track my progress as I figure all this out. This is just to specifically discuss some things that I feel like get overlooked and help answer some questions I know at least a few of us may have experienced when we start budding after already having some gynecomastia as middle aged male.

About 3 weeks ago I started on PM. It's a long story as to why I decided to finally order 3 bottles of Ainterol brand 500mg capsules but... I did along with a few other things. Just like most of us here, breast tenderness and nipple sensitivity started almost immediately within the first week of 500mg-1000mg / daily. I'm starting my journey with some moderate gynecomastia. ( Semi-hard, bumpy, half dollar sized breast tissue around my areola with normal male nipples and some fat ). After about 3 days in it was obvious that blood flow was getting to my chest more. Flabby chest seemed more smooth and perky.  Blush

All of the tell tell signs of breast budding started happening over the next week. I am now 2.5 week into this and cycle PM from 1500mg-2000mg. The half dollar sized mass has what I will call "untangled" or spread out. All of the bumpy tissue is now spread out evenly over about a 3" surrounding area from the nipple. When I look in the mirror there is a sort of "Double Boob" forming on each breast. The wide male fatty Moob is slowly reducing around the rib cage area and a more rounded shape is protruding where the bumpy tissue has expanded to. I will try to take pictures to show this.

SO, here are my questions for those who have been there. 

• I never experienced what most describe as "Budding" or a small lump behind my nipple. In fact most of the area directly behind my areola is hollow or less dense. Because of the gynecomastia, have I just skipped the whole breast bud stage and am already right in to the beginning of Tanner Stage 2? Certainly seems like it. I am feeling lots of tenderness in the outer sides of my breast and the tissue just outside my areola it this where I will see growth most and should I be anticipating a second round of breast budding behind the nipple in the coming months?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(17-04-2019, 11:57 PM)CourtneyXOXO Wrote:  Funny how you find yourself lost in these forums and threads long enough over the years until one day you decide to just post something and your boob journey is real. 

I'll save all the personal backstory and life stuff to another thread that will hopefully track my progress as I figure all this out. This is just to specifically discuss some things that I feel like get overlooked and help answer some questions I know at least a few of us may have experienced when we start budding after already having some gynecomastia as middle aged male.

About 3 weeks ago I started on PM. It's a long story as to why I decided to finally order 3 bottles of Ainterol brand 500mg capsules but... I did along with a few other things. Just like most of us here, breast tenderness and nipple sensitivity started almost immediately within the first week of 500mg-1000mg / daily. I'm starting my journey with some moderate gynecomastia. ( Semi-hard, bumpy, half dollar sized breast tissue around my areola with normal male nipples and some fat ). After about 3 days in it was obvious that blood flow was getting to my chest more. Flabby chest seemed more smooth and perky.  Blush

All of the tell tell signs of breast budding started happening over the next week. I am now 2.5 week into this and cycle PM from 1500mg-2000mg. The half dollar sized mass has what I will call "untangled" or spread out. All of the bumpy tissue is now spread out evenly over about a 3" surrounding area from the nipple. When I look in the mirror there is a sort of "Double Boob" forming on each breast. The wide male fatty Moob is slowly reducing around the rib cage area and a more rounded shape is protruding where the bumpy tissue has expanded to. I will try to take pictures to show this.

• I never experienced what most describe as "Budding" or a small lump behind my nipple. In fact most of the area directly behind my areola is hollow or less dense. Because of the gynecomastia, have I just skipped the whole breast bud stage and am already right in to the beginning of Tanner Stage 2? Certainly seems like it. I am feeling lots of tenderness in the outer sides of my breast and the tissue just outside my areola it this where I will see growth most and should I be anticipating a second round of breast budding behind the nipple in the coming months?
Interested in your progress Courtney! Keep us updated!

(17-04-2019, 11:57 PM)CourtneyXOXO Wrote:  Funny how you find yourself lost in these forums and threads long enough over the years until one day you decide to just post something and your boob journey is real. 

If you were "breastcentric" as I was/am, you may of noticed at first a mass of about a dime or nickel size directly behind your nipples.  It may or may not of been tender at this stage, but felt real hard and lumpy in texture.  At least that is the way it started for me on just normal herbs like sp, fg and what not, but I was not on PM for almost 2 yrs to begin with.  But, I did develop some nice "fried Eggs" for boobs.   Smile 

In my case, I would fluctuate, especially after starting PM, the nickel sized mass started to get larger and deeper.  Then I would hit sort of a plateau, and add fat, then back to the budding.  Sort of like cycled on me.  Tissue building, then fat attraction.  But on PM, I never did get much beyond an A cup or a loose B cup.  By that time, I knew what I wanted.......  to feminize and have bigger breasts.  That is when I came out to my doctor and wife and finally found a MD that was versed in Transgender Care and got me started on HRT.

Basically, everyone is different in outlook, backgrounds and circumstances.   And, everyone develops differently.  Have fun, go slow and enjoy if you want!

Also, welcome to our little corner of craziness.

Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon