Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Julie now at her 2 years HRT crossroads

Julie now at her 2 years HRT crossroads
Well I promised myself I would do 2 years HRT low dose and its the anniversary today,
I am at a little bit of a crossroads, especially after a non movement night down below on Saturday which is practically unheard off, all attempts failed to get it to rise, and believe me Male side was not at all happy about that,
I think though in fairness it was physical and mental exhaustion as not been sleeping well all year and Thursday and Friday almost no sleep at all last week,
It seems bouncy about and alert this week after managing some sleep,
Ummm, heading into 3 rd year tomorrow, breasts are sweet , although no huge urge just feel all calm and relaxed, I suppose if I came off I may go hyper again,
My male side still wants to serve the wife with the usual erections and really cannot be bothered with all the fuss of being a woman
I TRULY AM ON THE CIRCUMSPECTIVE FENCE HERE,
Could easily slip over to womanhood and yet with a regular sex life to unload the hyper ness and built up frustrations could easily stop a Man and serve in bed like one,
It’s a Quandry
X
Mulling Julie here

I know where your coming from julie.
I know I felt the same way started out as a way to control my very aggressive male side to save my marriage and sanity.
Didn't really want to grow boobs or never even thought it would go half as far as I am. just wanted to tame the lion so to speak.
I do miss some of the old me on occasion . Like my strength . Now I look at women and instead of thinking wow I would like to rail that I think wow ,how could she wear that  or wow that's cute  does it come in other colors.
I realize now once you start playing with your hormones that once you get the smallest change in attitude, emotion or physical you are hooked. Now you can't stop no matter how long you manage to stay off you go right back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon