Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transgender is not a fetish, proof why.

Yesterday I had an epiphany, that it is not a fetish, thought I'd post why here.

It is because, yesterday I was fantasizing (crossdreaming) about being trans in college. It was not a sexual fantasy. It was a mundane fantasy about RL (real life). And then I started to realize I am tall. And I have a deep voice. And that I would never pass as a female. And that I would be hated by all students. And that everyone would give me hateful looks of disapproval.

So then I snapped out of it. Deleted the fantasy and replaced it with a fantasy of being at a fetish club. And having sex. I think the reason is because, at fetish clubs, I feel safe and approved. Fetish clubs are the only place it is cool to be trans. So I think that is why there is so much fetish fantasies about being trans. Because mundane fantasies involve negativity and social ridicule. And sex fantasies are more about approval and acceptance. Sex fantasies are about being loved and worshiped, mundane fantasies are about being rejected and scorned.

I think it really depends on the person. For some it is definitely stemming from something akin to autogyniphelia where sexuality is largely dependent on the idea of being female. For a lot of people who feel that way, mundane tasks and simply passing as a woman in regular situations can be part of the fantasy.

There are definitely people who are transgender in that they belong in a body opposite to their AGAB and there are also definitely people who have varying degrees of a sexual desire to be a woman (which may or may not seep into their lives outside of sex-related stuff)

You topped an eight month old troll thread. 
This guy was Cancer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon