Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Horny goat weed

Hi all
I know some of you use or have used it on here for erection performance 

May I ask do you take it all the time or just near when it’s needed?

X
Julie

I take it on occasion for its intended use. The stuff is expensive, because of the nature of the plant it comes from, and the methods used for extraction. It also has aromatase properties. Now, that being said, manufacturers of HGW play a trick on consumers, when it comes to HGW. When looking for this product, you want to find the highest content of the active ingredient icariin. Now, the slight of hand is from lesser quality products whose active ingredient is icariins. Did you catch that? The more potent variety is Icarrin. The lesser quality variety is Icarrins. Anything with icarrins is basically a waste of money. Icarrin is the more potent and more expensive version, and even then it’s not all that great. Swanson sells a 50% Icarrin 30 capsule bottle for $30.

Stevenator is right that Icarrin is what you're looking for when exploring Horny Goat Weed for this intended purpose. Just know that even true Icarrin is still a weak PDE5 inhibitor, compared to the likes of Sildenafil. Nothing quite works like the latter, but even that is not perfect as it can potentially mess up one's vision as it also inhibits PDE6 (proteins in retinal photoreceptors).

Hi
Thanks and interesting 
It’s the vision worry that has put me off the likes off visgra etc
Even if it’s slight 

Presume horny goat does not carry that risk 

X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon